1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Plotvitalnpc

1. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    I like her trump nature, in the Worm sense, in that she interacts with powers themselves instead of really having her own power; I'm also assuming that the effect delivered is random, or nearly so, and am impressed with the bravery of the choice.
    Nov 28, 2017
  2. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    But, also, I like that she probably gets groped pretty often while using it. My first image when you stated the requirement for how it's used.
    Nov 28, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  3. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    Just went to reread it to find more stuff I like and realized that it required their hands to be flat! No booby grab happens. Less awesome, but it's still good.
    Nov 28, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  4. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    She has some influence on the effect, but the options for what she brings out are entirely dependent on the potential of the person she's helping. Also, she /does/ get accidental-groped a lot while using it. Her boobs are big and her heart's in an awkward place to use it, so it takes an awkward while to properly get the hands in place. Plenty of time for "thanks for the mammary."
    Nov 28, 2017
    AsTheGlassMelts likes this.
  5. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    Now I want to know how reactive she is to stimuli and how easily embarrassed she is. If she blushes and stutters or looks away every time she's got this going on she becomes the second OC I've ever Waifu'd.
    Nov 29, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  6. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Hm.
    Growing Pains might dictate that she would. At the same time, I'd think she'd eventually get past the embarrassment since it's basically her job, and also because the people she's using her quirk on are in the earlier part of their teens, or are even preteens.
    On one hand, slipups lead to mild groping action. On the other hand, strictly speaking this is a quirk-based medical procedure.
    Nov 29, 2017
  7. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Well, since she's so inexperienced on this path she's stubbornly dedicated herself to, I suppose I'll say she /does/ have those traits when the place first opens - she's not used to the realities of using her quirk en masse, and the fact that the youths she's helping have their own reactions to the subject matter...and their parents are there... just makes it even weirder and more embarrassing.
    Nov 29, 2017
  8. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    The way her quirk works is basically 'maximal awkwardness' for her, and 'maximal wish fulfillment' for any fantasy laden teen boys who enter her school, after all.
    Nov 29, 2017
  9. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    The teens themselves are likely to be embarrassed, and when someone else is embarrassed it's human nature to get embarrassed with them or because of them or for them. Yeah, I'm definitely interested in Your Heart. Will you be writing your jump or are you like me and never quite get around to it because reasons? Mine are mostly me re-building.
    Nov 29, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  10. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I always hope to write these things, but never have time or a clear enough concept for it. My motive for rebuilding things is generally that I'm trying to produce a more writable character, for when I eventually have the will and way to write 'em.
    Nov 29, 2017
  11. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    I personally re-build because I have three very different ways I want to write things and they simply can not be done all at once. I want to follow the rules and be challenged, I want to follow the rules and be overpowered, and I also want to ignore the rules because some jump documents are just garbage. Usually my favorite worlds.
    Nov 29, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  12. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    So I'll rebuild trying to do all of these at once, trying to find ways within the rules to ignore X rule in a jump document while being overpowered enough to be safe while finding ways to be challenged or seem to be challenged. As this is extremely difficult, I can not yet do so.
    Nov 29, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  13. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Over the course of time, I've written five snippets of jumpchain stuff, four centering around my overpowered as fuck Exalted Mortal Hero gauntlet character, Svara of Blooming Seas, and her dumb life...and one introducing an MHA character other than Your Heart, based on the mimiga stuff from Cave Story.
    I still mean to get back to Svara's story, at that...
    Nov 29, 2017
  14. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    After all, there are far more strange events she's locked into experiencing than bandits so consistent they totally replace her need to pack for travel, or assassins who could not possibly be of meaningful harm to her on their own - because she's superhuman and they're just peak human.
    Nov 29, 2017
  15. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I should mention that a long running aspect of Your Heart's character is a personal belief that she's responsible for making sure her quirk passes on to the next generation. IE, for the sake of the future's ungifted and quirkless people, she thinks she's responsible for having enough kids that at least one will inherit the quirk "Your Heart'.
    Nov 29, 2017
  16. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Though that being said, this trait originally came about in an iteration where she was crippled and could really only empower one person a day at most. So it may need adjusting in the current state of things.
    Nov 29, 2017
  17. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    Still sounds reasonable; When she's gone, the world is without a replacement. If she can get a few of her kids to have Your Heart then she could even attempt to tailor quirks, or add multiple quirks, assuming their quirks work on those she's used her quirk on or if they have weird rules that means one Your Heart doesn't affect the other Your Heart and still treats the kid as Quirkless.
    Nov 29, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  18. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Strictly speaking, Your Heart doesn't require that they be quirkless at all - if it did, it wouldn't be able to enhance or modify existing quirks. The restriction is that it can only be used on a given person once, because it uses up a sort of "evolutionary potential" that exists in them by converting it by modifying or adding the quirk factor.
    Nov 30, 2017
  19. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    That being said, even when there are no more quirkless people being born, Your Heart will still be an important quirk - because it can enhance the powers of heroes, or those with weak quirks. Whether that means retroactively awakening their other parent's quirk, or making their quirk easier to use, or just making it stronger (her personal least favorite, because /training/ can do that).
    Nov 30, 2017
  20. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Some thoughts I have for after the crazy shit (maybe even USJ...), with UA deciding to buff the first year students and teachers through her as a PR and actual safety move: She removes the distinction between Shouto's right and left sides (meaning he can do fire or ice out of both sides)...
    Nov 30, 2017
  21. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    and then, in a fit of inspiration at his dual quirk, manages to instill Yao-Momo with a newly created 'destruction' quirk as a twin to her natural 'creation' - it absorbs and converts an item she's touching into fat and nutrients, and gives her knowledge of it's structure and composition (Meaning she can use it to learn how to make things with Creation).
    Nov 30, 2017
  22. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    (Only possible in the heat of the moment, with the structure of Half Cold Half Hot still fresh in her mind)
    Nov 30, 2017