1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Enigmatic

1. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    NP 5 in 300 Quartz. I'm ecstatic.
    Mar 1, 2018
    Nyarl-sama and Enigmatic like this.
  2. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Nice. It took me 120 Quartz to get him. I'm leaving it there since I don't care about NP level too much.

The only Servants I want more than Edmond right now are Jack the Ripper, Illya, Kuro, and James Moriarty.

Ths first three because they are super adorable lolis, and the last because his NP is a fucking epic chain gun-missile launcher-rocket booster-laser cannon combo weapon!

https://youtu.be/YD5yDOdp4mo
    Mar 1, 2018
    Nyarl-sama and Obsessive Lurker like this.
  3. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    You sir have good taste. Do you have a spot on your friend list? I'll send you a friend request! That way you can use my Jack till you get her.
    Mar 1, 2018
    Nyarl-sama and Enigmatic like this.
  4. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Sure. Here's my friend code: 519,596,951

Though, tbh, I already have a friend with a Lvl 100 Jack with NP Lvl 2.
    Mar 1, 2018
    Obsessive Lurker likes this.
  5. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    I'm back. Sorry about the wait. I was driving home. And request sent! My Ign is Noah. Best regards!
    Mar 1, 2018
    Enigmatic likes this.
  6. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Request accepted!

And damn, man, you maxed out Edmond's lvl already?! That's impressive. I only have him at lvl 51, and that's only cuz I was able to buy a bunch of EXP packs with all the Mana Prisms I got from the Kara no Kyoukai event.
    Mar 1, 2018
  7. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Though I did spend a lot of my EXP cards during the event, to lvl up my lower rarity Servants with insta-kill NP's in order to beat the 10,000,000 HP ghost mission...
    Mar 1, 2018
  8. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    Yup. I grinded the Xp yesterday. Though sadly his skills are going to have to wait till the next event. Because fuck grinding Dragon Fang and Meteoric Horseshoes.
    Mar 1, 2018
  9. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Mar 1, 2018
  10. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    It is! He's a great star generator. And a decent crit attacker. He's one of my favorites. I'm also waiting for the other Hassans.
    Mar 1, 2018
    Enigmatic likes this.
  11. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Yep! And his NP has one of the highest chances to Insta-kill!
    Mar 1, 2018
  12. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    If you like instant death, then you'll love Nitocris. Either version. Or maybe Hessian Lobo.
    Mar 1, 2018
    Enigmatic likes this.
  13. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Meh. I can take it or leave it. In the case of the 10,000,000 HP ghost mission, it was a neccessity to have either a bunch of Insta-killers, or a shitload of Quartz. And since I limit myself to one $80 pack a month, if that, then Insta-kills were the way to go.

Cursed Arm-san is super cool, though~
    Mar 1, 2018
  14. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    He really is. Though honestly I wish he wasn't! I have too many servants I want to grail. But those things are pretty limited.
    Mar 1, 2018
    Enigmatic likes this.
  15. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    I'mma save my Grails for my 5-stars. I'm probably gonna Grail Edmond first, once I get him up there, cuz he's supa-cool.
    Mar 1, 2018
  16. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    Same. Though you can really tell that Nobunaga put a lot of enthusiasm into his Voice Lines.
    Mar 1, 2018
    Enigmatic likes this.