1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tikitau

1. Tikitau
    Tikitau
    also, I think it was a webcomic, but I just vaguely remember someone dramatically going 'Fine, then we're the LAST OF THE LAST LAST CHANCES HERE!' or the like. And it always made me crack up.
    Mar 20, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and TroyX like this.
  2. TroyX
    TroyX
    LOL IKR. I've been told this before, but didn't think of it at the time I was making it. Even if I had thought of it before ever making it....I dunno that I would have changed it :D
    Mar 20, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Tikitau
    Tikitau
    Eh! It works. The setting is very mitschy semi retro space msgic as a setting instead of Grim Real Space Men making Hard Space Decisions, so having a title that coukd fit into Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers is perfectly appropriate.

...why are there no Hawk Lady Allies?! I just realized tgis. We have Space Amazons but not Hawkmen expies?! :d
    Mar 20, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Valette-Serafina and TroyX like this.
  4. TroyX
    TroyX
    I mean, there are technically no space amazons in Omega Lords either :D Methinks you're gettin' confused with Star Nephilim! :P
    Mar 20, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Tikitau
    Tikitau
    Seriously, that is the best way to test CYOA titles/themes: Would they make a bitchin' cheesy movie?

'Flash Gordon and the Last of the Omega Lords!'
    'Buck Rogers and the Peril of the Star Nephilim!'
    'Conan and the Wrath of the Necronarchs!'
    Mar 20, 2018
  6. Tikitau
    Tikitau
    Well, exactly. Star Nephilim has Space Amazons. Obviously, this means Omega Lords needs Hot Winged Chicks. It's simple logic.
    Mar 20, 2018
  7. Tikitau
    Tikitau
    (Seriously, it's so delightfully cheesy I have a mental image of like...Hawkmen versus Space Amazons or something. Planestriding exists, it could happen! https://youtu.be/SBe1hwg7V-M)
    Mar 20, 2018
  8. TroyX
    TroyX
    LOL So awesome. Hmmm, Hawkmen could fit in my 'weird fantasy' CYOA that I'm still brainstorming. Will consider!
    Mar 20, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Tikitau
    Tikitau
    Also, when you say Hypernought Shupgirl only has anti-personnel weapins, does that mean 'can only casually blow a city block apart, a true downgrade from the old days?
    Mar 22, 2018
  10. TroyX
    TroyX
    I mean, technically casually blowing a planet into ash is a downgrade from the old days :P I mean like, she could probably mow down a squad of a half-dozen soldiers or something?
    Mar 22, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. Tikitau
    Tikitau
    Well, I was not sure, given Servitors and Armory and all that.
    Mar 22, 2018
  12. Tikitau
    Tikitau
    Also, y'know, what -sort- of soldiers?

A half-dozen Servitors armed with high-tech Omega Lord Powered Armor and heavy weaponry? A bunch of Omega Lord-era marines? A bunch of dudes with rifles from the 20th century? xD

Inquiring minds are inquiring!

Mostly joking, just random thoughts.
    Mar 23, 2018
  13. TroyX
    TroyX
    LOL Good point. Not Servitors. More like your typical space empire soldiers. Stormtroopers for example. Or space marines that aren't Warhammer40k-badass-level :P
    Mar 23, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.