1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Plotvitalnpc

1. daimahou
    daimahou
    By the time they got down they have run out of silk, so it became thinner the lower you go...
    Mar 23, 2018
  2. Speckled Burd
    Speckled Burd
    Clearly the dress was designed more with the bust in mind than the waist, leading to such unusual quirks like the navel being visible through cloth that would logically be much looser than that around the bust.
    Mar 23, 2018
    Enigmatic and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  3. Speckled Burd
    Speckled Burd
    I suppose the real answer is that there is a magical bra being employed.
    Mar 23, 2018
    Enigmatic and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  4. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    Or she has no nipples. She traded them to a demon in exchange for those hips.
    Mar 23, 2018
  5. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    I mean... I can see nipples? There's definitely a slight point pushing out on either side of the dress.
    Mar 24, 2018
    Speckled Burd and Enigmatic like this.
  6. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    Yeah, it's easier to see here:

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3029743

But Plot's point still stands that the fabric allows far more detail to show through around the hiply area than the cheastly places. You can see her underwear!
    Mar 24, 2018
  7. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    You're not wrong there! It definitely seems like the top half of the dress is made of much thicker material, now that I've seen that picture in better resolution.

EDIT: Wait! Of course its thicker, she's wearing a BRA! You can see the outline in Pepperjack's picture!
    Mar 24, 2018
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  8. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Or maybe not a bra, but a chest wrap? Looks like cloth wrapped around her chest to me.
    Mar 24, 2018
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  9. Speckled Burd
    Speckled Burd
    I think if she were wearing a chest wrap there would be more compression. Though if she is she would have some truly gigantic breasts.
    Mar 24, 2018
    Plotvitalnpc and Cambrian like this.
  10. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Maybe, but she's definitely wearing something beneath the dress on her chest. Thats what makes sense anyways. The entire dress is fairly see through, but whatever she's wearing to cover her tits up isn't. Thus her nipples are compressed down and mostly hidden.
    Mar 24, 2018
    Speckled Burd and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  11. Meneldur
    Meneldur
    She's definitely wearing a bra - I'd say it's a quarter cup bra, with very thin straps (since I've never heard of a strapless one, and I don't think it's physically possible)
    Mar 25, 2018
    Speckled Burd and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  12. Speckled Burd
    Speckled Burd
    A strapless bra is most definitely a thing.
    Mar 26, 2018
    Meneldur and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  13. Meneldur
    Meneldur
    Sorry, was typing on my phone, so I tried to write as little as possible - what I meant was that I've never heard of a strapless quarter-cup bra, unless it's self-adhesive, and even then, it's not truly quarter-cup.
    Mar 26, 2018
    pepperjack and Plotvitalnpc like this.