1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by God-Emperor Max

1. CptTagon
    CptTagon
    To be a true companion of Cambrian, you need to have journeyed with him to Mt. Terrible, evading the seven-headed guards there, and returning with a golden apple. Then you have the right to ask him for commissions.
    Mar 30, 2018
    sagemo, 1986ctcel and Cambrian like this.
  2. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    People who don't already have a weekly, biweekly, or monthly commission arrangement with me. For clarity's sake, my queue is currently 60 unique commissions long. Until that goes down by way of some of my current commissioners dropping off, I can't take on new commissioners.
    Mar 30, 2018
    God-Emperor Max likes this.
  3. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    And of course, steady streams of income that keep you at maximum production capacity are superior to sporadic streams of income that might, at best, keep you at maximum production capacity by coincidences of timing.
    Mar 31, 2018
    Cambrian, 1986ctcel and CptTagon like this.
  4. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Heh, tbh I ultimately had to close commissions cuz the queue kept growing. When it got over 70 I knew I had found my "too much of a good thing"
    Mar 31, 2018
  5. d.fish
    d.fish
    raise prices.
    Mar 31, 2018
    Cambrian likes this.
  6. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    I probably should and might do so eventually. I just like having the low price in the market cornered...
    Mar 31, 2018
    Persimmon and Marethyu like this.
  7. d.fish
    d.fish
    don't undersell yourself or you'll have people complaing they can do what you do for pennies or people who want you do make for free for exposure or something
    Mar 31, 2018
    Persimmon and sagemo like this.
  8. daimahou
    daimahou
    that queue has been 60-70 for months now
    Mar 31, 2018