1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ReinZero

1. Imabot
    Imabot
    My me ha senses are tingling. Do ya need help with that?
    Apr 7, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  2. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    input/comment/etc. on it would be very helpful once I get it up.

Got the revamp/modify portion done just now. Drafting a better lead in into the initial choices, which will include more/proper mentions of mecha.

My actual issue atm is mainly trying to better work out how to incorporate potential avenues for lewds.
    Apr 7, 2018
  3. Imabot
    Imabot
    Is it that Magical Girl/Boy idea that included mechs or is it something different?
    Apr 7, 2018
  4. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    No that's not included. It uses the Dungeons & Frames OP post's first half for modification purposes. I'm drafting the second half from scratch.

On the other hand... I technically have some degree of leeway on /one/ part to potentially incorporate something ish along the Magical Girl line of things. But that'd be something fairly rare in comparison (and requires a specific category of places to encounter).
    Apr 7, 2018
  5. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    So basically, magical girl/boy isn't really a core part of this design, but it technically is plausible to some extent for a specific sub-set. Though that's if that's included.
    Apr 7, 2018
  6. Imabot
    Imabot
    Avenue for lewds...Higher Female to Male ratio due to some catastrophic event? Certain drugs that Pilots use also affect thier libido? Thinking of those are always tricky.
    Apr 7, 2018
  7. Imabot
    Imabot
    I'll think about it and see what i can squeeze out of my grey matter.
    Apr 7, 2018
  8. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    I did do something for the female-to-male ratio, which... does have some relation to a catastrophic event.

Though part of why it's more difficult to pin down is/was because I'm also trying to streamline grunts/fodder for easier management in multiple ways.
    Apr 7, 2018
  9. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    One way that popped up by muse initially was a sort of "Bond" system for gauging relations level as well as the degree of non-deflection by captured enemies that you've employed as your own.

Of course, the problem with that I realized later was that it is less lewds in a sense and more making it less lewds for sake of lewds. Which... felt a bit more complicated than necessary while pushing away from the lewds goal.
    Apr 7, 2018
  10. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Hm...tweaking that a bit to see if it helps iron it out.

Also having lulz with acronyms.
    Apr 7, 2018
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and Imabot like this.
  11. Imabot
    Imabot
    Glad you are having fun. I can't really come up with any good opinion for you. Guess I'm just tired right now. And distracted by FFXV.
    Apr 7, 2018
  12. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Proabably going to split that bonds system to Bond Level / Lewd Level.

Bond Level being romancy/relationship part... and expendable plot armor points (to avoid FUBAR waifu wipes).

Lewd Level for extra perks... but this level bit is capped by Bond Level.
    Apr 7, 2018
  13. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    It would then mean that the approach to dealing with prisoners can... affect how those two bits are impacted. So that'd retain prisoner side aspects while better incorporating both relationships and lewds?

Opinion? Or is this making it too convoluted?
    Apr 7, 2018
  14. Imabot
    Imabot
    Personally I'm not that big fan of tight mixing lewd with a crunch. So it does come out little convoluted.
    Apr 7, 2018
  15. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    ... or I can chalk up lewds for a plot armor rechange (single stack) as a sort of bonus for keeping invested. But otherwise has no crunch factor?

While Bond aspect is hm... yeah now I'm drawing a bit blank on this part as the idea is also to no skew to lewds as a consequence of including it proper.
    Apr 7, 2018
  16. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Any opinion on the above bit?

Also mostly done with nation choices stuffs. Going to iron out the last bit for OP draft post... mainly what rare perk the MC has, inborn perk of course!
    Apr 8, 2018
  17. Imabot
    Imabot
    Well to you my own opinion based solely on my own preference. I'm having mixed feelings about that. I understand that nobody wants their waifu die horrible death. When it would happen some player would probably drop out from the quest. But solution you propose is a deus ex machina, that kills narrative tension for me.
    Apr 8, 2018
  18. Imabot
    Imabot
    Players will send their waifus into most risky situations to automatically win or at least have little of consequences when losing, all thanks to the dicking they got before mission. Does it have any justification in the lore?
    Apr 8, 2018
  19. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Oh that. I more or less would cap it to a fairly reasonable extent frankly. Starting from base 0 or 1 at best. And frankly it doesn't count a quickie or the like as counting for filling up a stock/charge.

After thinking on it, and just before you posted, I was settling on relationship part affecting the maximum count. This would only go so far as well, so it's more a bonus instead of a direct benefit.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  20. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    As for justification in lore, to a point really. Akin in part to a combination of extensive act of it and the emotions during it crystalizing to a stored stock that triggers when in danger, expending itself automatically to raise its chances of survival.

So in tandem that would make it much easier to deplete than it is to restock. Other sources would be more limited/restricted.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  21. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Also, to note/reminder, these would also be applicable for enemies as well too. So basically, recklessness would result in enemies potentially wiping the floor with you.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  22. Imabot
    Imabot
    Looks like you put a lot of thought into this. I'm interested how it will work out in practice and hope for the best.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and ReinZero like this.
  23. Imabot
    Imabot
    Oh and just wondering. If you want to separate prisoner from normal waifu hiw about bonding/lewdinf with them could provide some benefit to MC and his regular free partners but none to prisoners.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and ReinZero like this.
  24. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Hm... well, I'll think on it, that could work, at least it feels like it can work. But it would still be limited to the ones with more lax prisoner policies. So this entirely is mostly irrelevant to the other ones.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.