1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. QQ is looking for 2-3 new mods! If you're interested, check out the topic in Announcements!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by eveakane

1. eveakane
    eveakane
    And if it was, would you plop down additional houses Tetris style and they all disappear due to the gas line exploding?
    Apr 10, 2018
  2. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I'd imagine non-rectangular houses in some obnoxious new architectural style that nobody except the architect thinks isn't worthy of eternal damnation.
    Apr 10, 2018
  3. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    So that they can be mutually adjacent, rather than merely sequentially adjacent
    Apr 10, 2018
  4. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Hexagonal houses are the future.
    Apr 11, 2018
  5. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Hexagonal is more reasonable than the triangles I was imagining.
    Apr 11, 2018
  6. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    I don't think five triangular houses could be adjacent.

...Unless it's a three-dimensional construction, perhaps?
    Apr 11, 2018
  7. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Certainly not if they're all equilateral or something.
    But if they had truly elongated, horrifically tapered ends, their most useless corners could meet in the middle, far away from any actual livable space on their interiors.
    Apr 11, 2018
  8. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Plausible. Not very practical, but the, I don't think that's a priority at this point.
    Apr 11, 2018
  9. eveakane
    eveakane
    A pentagon might be possible.
    Apr 11, 2018
  10. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Yeah, Pentagonal buildings would also work.
    Apr 11, 2018
  11. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Pentagonal buildings aren't worthy of eternal damnation, though :P
    But more seriously, if you were actually doing this with mutual adjacency, that'd probably be how you'd do it.
    Apr 11, 2018