1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Dynastylights

1. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Darling in the FranXX!
    May 19, 2018
  2. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I had been on the fence about watching that, is it a good anime? ... so far I've been pretty lucky that most of my Commissions so far have been about my F-list character and her friends so far. Speaking of which... expect another commission update in my tofu stand. This one was fun to write.
    May 19, 2018
    Ddmkm122, ZenithOfLust and Imabot like this.
  3. Imabot
    Imabot
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Sword Art Online. Maybe, Fate Stay Night. These are popular. So they have high chances of being requested.
    May 19, 2018
  4. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    XD I've already seen those and can write out just fine... probably. I might need to rewatch Puella Magi Madoka Magica though.
    May 19, 2018
  5. beast_regards
    beast_regards
    Considering the fact that everything on QQ is smut, I would suggest a harem any harem anime, it's very likely someone would want a more daring version. Highschool DxD have a new season, so it is going to be popular now.
    May 19, 2018
  6. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Eh... I gave up on the DxD anime, I would need to rewatch that from season one again. Or find enough time to read the light novels I have saved on my computer.
    May 19, 2018
  7. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Hmmm I've also been wanting to rewatch Infinite Stratos and Sekerei as well...
    May 19, 2018
  8. Imabot
    Imabot
    What about RWBY?
    May 19, 2018
  9. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Definitely. I have written some Rwby lewds already... Actually I think I'm gonna add those to my Tofu stand now.
    May 19, 2018
  10. DeathShade
    DeathShade
    Date A Live.
    I must spread the Church of Kurumi
    May 19, 2018
  11. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Yeah that one was pretty good too. Hmm I need to finish the second season too..
    May 19, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Imabot and ZenithOfLust like this.
  12. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    And done! Three 'chapters' of RWBY posted in my Tofu Stand
    May 19, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Imabot and ZenithOfLust like this.
  13. beast_regards
    beast_regards
    I personally liked Serekei, while give up on Infinite Stratos early on, even though there wasn't too much of the difference as both are normal harem shows.
    I also liked Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai more than Highschool DxD, even if it was just a cheap knockoff of DxD. But it is so obscure now no one would ask for it in a commission
    May 19, 2018
  14. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I saw that one! I found it pretty funny. It was a good anime that needs more love.
    May 19, 2018
  15. DeathShade
    DeathShade
    If you want something simply to inspire you to write smut.
    Shinmai Maou no Testament/Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha/The Testament of Sister New Devil might be good for you.
    May 19, 2018
  16. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Hmm I think I've watched the first season right up until I got Heavy Ntr Vibes.
    May 19, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and ZenithOfLust like this.
  17. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    "is it a good anime?" HELL YES! The cast is better at communication that around 98% of all other anime characters even the ones who are supposedly more experienced, great action and drama. Cute relationship building and shit tons of planning have gone into the series (10 years worth and the notes were supposedly as thick as a 90s phone book) it's basically if Kill La Kill and Gurren Lagann had a baby.
    May 19, 2018
  18. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Oh shit... I will definitely check it out then!
    May 19, 2018
  19. ZenithOfLust
    ZenithOfLust
    Monster Musume's a good lewd harem SoL if ya wanna try.
    May 23, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and Dynastylights like this.
  20. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I've been reading that Manga all the way back in 2015, and I LOVE IT!!!!!
    May 23, 2018