1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Biigoh

1. tehelgee
    tehelgee
    Do you mean, like, cheesecake sake or something?
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Imabot, Biigoh and 2 others like this.
  2. molemole
    molemole
    My God that long in line isn't even a thing in /India/. Where the hell are you, Bii? Bangladesh?
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, That_baka2, Imabot and 2 others like this.
  3. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    I once stood in line for 3 hours for a quarter-dozen doughnuts. They were the best fucking donuts ever.

The place that sells them bakes everything daily, and sells out of everything by noon, they're that good.
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, That_baka2, david15 and 3 others like this.
  4. Biigoh
  5. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    The place opened 2 weekends ago, the daily line ups have YET to die down. It's constantly busy with a queue hitting 80 people plus easy.
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, That_baka2, david15 and 2 others like this.
  6. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    So Bii is Canadian, eh?
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Imabot and Biigoh like this.
  7. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    This is a known thing, yes. That I am located in Canukia.
    May 31, 2018
  8. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    I thought you were located in the Kingdom of Oni?
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Biigoh and Imabot like this.
  9. Imabot
    Imabot
    Please share the impressions on how it tastes. I'll be visiting my relatives in Vancouver in couple of months so I might go buy it.
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Biigoh and Enigmatic like this.
  10. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Mou~ All you's is making Kiss Demon jelly. Me wants delicious cake too!
    *pouts*
    May 31, 2018
  11. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Imabot, the Honey Madeline is like perfection... like perfect muffin/cupcake without icing or stuff... I will be taking in the cheese cake to work tomorrow to share the bounty with co-workers.
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, That_baka2, david15 and 2 others like this.
  12. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Enigmatic... it is japanese cheese cake, you should be able to get some in an asian store?
    May 31, 2018
  13. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Mou~ So jelly...T-T
    May 31, 2018
  14. Lady Vanatos
    Lady Vanatos
    If it's not New York-style cheesecake than it's no-go for me.
    May 31, 2018
  15. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    /me maos and gets Enigmatic a cup parfait.
    May 31, 2018
  16. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    May 31, 2018
  17. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    *sadly eats the parfait*
    May 31, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Biigoh and Imabot like this.
  18. Imabot
    Imabot
    Lady Vanatos You clearly have no idea how incredible Japanese food is. Especially their sweets.
    May 31, 2018
  19. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    There there, little chocolate loli....
    May 31, 2018