1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Obsessive Lurker

1. Anon̦̦
    Anon̦̦
    And I be Captain Ahab; on the search for Saint Quartz!
    Bois, prepare the harpoons! This whale promises a haul big enough to get Mama for all!
    Jun 18, 2018
    Nyarl-sama and Obsessive Lurker like this.
  2. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    You FOOL! You underestimate my coffers and overestimate your feeble capacity!!
    (How you doing buddy?)
    Jun 18, 2018
    Nyarl-sama likes this.
  3. Lady Vanatos
    Lady Vanatos
    Blasphemer~
    Jun 18, 2018
  4. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    I've been wondering this for a while now but... What am I blaspheming?
    Jun 18, 2018
    Nyarl-sama likes this.
  5. Lady Vanatos
    Lady Vanatos
    I-I don't know. You just are!
    Jun 18, 2018
  6. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    Your accusations are as shallow as the mind of the average teenager! And you thought to cast aspersions on me?!
    (Tell me when you come up with something ok? Keep on keeping on, O Herald of Tentacles!)
    Jun 18, 2018
  7. Anon̦̦
    Anon̦̦
    You are a blaspheming whale! Getting all the servants with whispered promises of untold riches! Such despicable act... (I am made of salt, yes. Otherwise doing good. Just started the event since momma didn't come home tho.)
    Jun 19, 2018
  8. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    FOOL! One does what one must in order to amass power!
    (Glad to hear you're doing well! And don't worry there'll be other rate ups!)
    Jun 19, 2018
    Nyarl-sama likes this.
  9. CorruptKing
    CorruptKing
    Don't sell yourself short. You are THE Whale. A creature spoken of only in legends, "He Who Breaks the Gacha to His Will" by the Power of Wealth. :P
    Jun 20, 2018
  10. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    Funny thing is I actually have someone on my friends list who spends more than me.
    Jun 20, 2018
  11. CorruptKing
    CorruptKing
    ...How? Do they own Fort Knox? :P
    Jun 20, 2018
  12. Obsessive Lurker
    Obsessive Lurker
    Don't know but they always manage to NP5 and max out (or at least get their skills to 9) Every servant on release.
    Jun 20, 2018
    Baron Saturday and Lady Vanatos like this.
  13. CorruptKing
    CorruptKing
    Holy shit! That's amazing.
    Jun 20, 2018