1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Flutters Is Shy

1. RageKnight
    RageKnight
    I HONESTLY don't know when my tag changed. It was something completely different when I joined. But it gets funnier the more a read it and look at my picture.
    Jul 4, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and Flutters Is Shy like this.
  2. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    He just looks unutterably pissed off to be anywhere near such a word.
    "Hap... pee? What the fuck is that, some kind of bullshit frenchie bagel? Why the hell would I want that? Get it the fuck away from me!"
    *hiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss*
    Jul 4, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and RageKnight like this.
  3. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Tags change automatically, based on post count. I'm not sure what the thresholds are, though.

You can give yourself a custom tag through your profile options. Just below the Avatar section.
    Jul 5, 2018
  4. RageKnight
    RageKnight
    Im saving this tag somewhere just in case the next one doesn't fit like this one does.
    Jul 5, 2018
  5. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    Still couldn't find it. I might just be blind, but the only thing I see under avatar is 'password'...
    Jul 5, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Ah, you haven't posted in a thread. Go make an introduction post in the Introduction thread, and then you'll be able to.
    Jul 5, 2018
  7. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    Fluff that noise, time to stretch my creative muscles and write a one off fluff piece.

Can't be too tame, otherwise I might as well just post it on SB or SV...

Hey Ragey, what do you think about a perspective piece from a brothel 'employee' in Brockton Bay?
    Jul 5, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. RageKnight
    RageKnight
    Oh if you want a custom tag go to your personal details and put something in the custom title
    Jul 5, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    I DONT HAVE A 'personal details' TAB, RAGEY.
    Feel the rage. It rubbed off on me.
    Jul 5, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. RageKnight
    RageKnight
    Did you scroll over or click your name next to the inbox button? Because it isn't on your profile page. If your name isn't next to your inbox button I don't know what to do then.
    Jul 5, 2018
  11. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    *Signature, Your news feed
    Contact Details, Conversations
    Privacy, Alerts
    Preferences, Likes you've received
    Alert Preferences, Your Content
    Password, People You Ignore
    ,Account Upgrades
    ,Two Step Verification*
    That's what shows up for me.
    Jul 5, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  12. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Post somewhere in the forum already so you get past the spam filter instead of just profile posts.
    Jul 5, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.