1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CrossyCross

1. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Jack was pretty much bulldozing through the plot via sheer kiliness and catching girls because dumb fucking dreams apparently pander to the lowest common denominator.
    Jul 15, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Yurihime, Rakizael and 2 others like this.
  2. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Fuck you brain help me write new story posts not make me think of new quest ideas.
    Jul 15, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Yurihime and 1986ctcel like this.
  3. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    >Not Best Dad Delta

Drill daddy > Wrench boy :P
    Jul 15, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    My best bioshock memories were with Jack.

Shocking a Big Daddy then smashing their face with a wrench is just too much of a classic.
    Jul 15, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and Yurihime like this.
  5. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Speaking seriously though, I'd have to replay the games, but memetic Jack Ryan would basically be a one man army fighting against super-Vigor Junkies and elite combatants on Columbia, melding the abilities of Vigor, Splicers, and various tonics and gears to ridiculous combined effect. The Lutece twins would be watching in morbid amusement at everything.
    Jul 15, 2018
  6. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    It'd be something of a speedrun of the canon plot, with a lot of rails either thrown off or rushed through because Jack's response to songbiard is to start fighting the durned thing, and probably leave it more and more crippled after each clash. I consider him to be that good.
    Jul 15, 2018
  7. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Also, "A man chooses. A slave obeys. I deny this foretold fate, and make my own destiny."

And the obvious Elizabeth-Ryan whirlwind romance because the little sisters need a mommy.
    Jul 15, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Yurihime and Rakizael like this.
  8. Gideon020
    Gideon020
    I approve of Mute/Reality Warper pairing.
    Jul 27, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    I think of Jack after all his tonics to be pretty damn jacked. And fights a lot like a demented mix of Big Sister and Big Daddy with a shitton of plasmids. No armor so lesser than both there (except he gets the Shield infusion in Columbia lol), not as strong as a big daddy, nor faster than a little sister, but faster than a big daddy and stronger than a big sister.
    Jul 27, 2018
  10. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Plasmid ability is not the level of the masters you meet in Rapture, but it's an expert level better than in-game and he has EVERY plasmid. So there's a terrifying level of variety accessible to him.

Then he's basically aimbot good and his melee is "I'm going through reinforced steel wrenches by the dozen because I use them too hard", to the point he's tearing off limbs from Patriots and knocking down Handymen.
    Jul 27, 2018
  11. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    He's very much a one man army, and causes a lot of screaming panic from the Columbians because of how OMGWTF ridiculous he is. There's a lot of 'sequence breaking' because he knocks down the usual obstacles.

Something like the Vox Populi would just get counterboarded by him and beat down, most likely. But in such a case that's when he gets another frustrating Songbird attack!
    Jul 27, 2018
  12. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    It's to the point I'd probably grab the more crazy fan-lore like from "Living with Vigor", where there's shit like Zealots of the Lady and their leader being capable of becoming hundreds of thousands of birds, for a start, just to give Platinum Jack a proper challenge. It'll be pretty fucking gonzo.

Need to update my quests though first.
    Jul 27, 2018