1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by RichardWhereat

1. Guardian54
    Guardian54
    I for one hate harems too unless it's treated as "Great, I'm a living vibrator/sperm donor, ugh..." tier stuff.

I have a hate-boner for machismo so male power fantasies aren't exactly my thing.
    Nov 23, 2018
  2. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    ...seems kinda odd to run a harem-quest, then? :P
    (How's that going, btw?)
    Dec 6, 2018
  3. Guardian54
    Guardian54
    Sorry, been busy recently with work and other RL problems (i.e. learning more about 3rd/4th-Wave Feminism and contemplating whether the horrors would have seriously affected a pseudo-medieval society with Magical Contraception, Abortions and to a degree (if you are modestly wealthy or better) Healthcare. Don't worry, I'll be back at it soon enough, and the consequences of Magic probably aren't that awful...
    Dec 7, 2018
  4. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    Well, keep in mind that games are supposed to be for fun and relaxation. So, if you don't want to deal with that sort of thing, you always have the option of simply shrugging your shoulders and ignoring it. =)
    Dec 7, 2018
    Guardian54 likes this.
  5. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    Merry Christmas! Hope your holidays are less stressful than things otherwise seem to be for you ATM. =)
    Dec 24, 2018
    Guardian54 likes this.
  6. Guardian54
    Guardian54
    Been working on getting my business off the ground and applying to graduate schools, but I thank thee for the sentiment.
    Dec 24, 2018
    Kelenas likes this.
  7. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    Huh, sounds busy. Well, I'll give you an obligatory prod about your quest, but otherwise I hope you'll enjoy the holidays!
    Dec 24, 2018
    Guardian54 likes this.
  8. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    Given that RL still seems to have you in its nasty, jealous clutches; any idea when you might be able to free yourself and resume the quest? =)
    Jan 31, 2019
    Cane Toad and Guardian54 like this.
  9. Guardian54
    Guardian54
    Before the end of February. Because the thought police on SV just temp banned me again for another 2 weeks.
    Jan 31, 2019
    Cane Toad and Kelenas like this.
  10. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    Huh, okay? Hearing that kinda makes me wish for the good ol' days of TFF, which had no moderation at all, yet somehow still managed to get by just fine...
    Jan 31, 2019
    Cane Toad and Guardian54 like this.