1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Gforce1000

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    FINALS ARE WHY
    Dec 3, 2018
  2. Daniel K. English
    Daniel K. English
    [laughs in schadenfreude]
    Dec 3, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  3. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    [in shadenfreude laughs]
    Dec 3, 2018
  4. magic9mushroom
    magic9mushroom
    Would you rather school lasted forever?
    Dec 3, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  5. Gforce1000
    Gforce1000
    I mean you jest, but...

Being serious I don't think that piling suddenly huge amounts of work into ~two weeks at the end of the semester is a good indication of academic progress. It's more useful to just have a consistent amount of work spread across the semester.
    Dec 3, 2018
  6. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    No no. It's because it's a bad idea. You know, classic fuck you move.
    Dec 3, 2018
  7. magic9mushroom
    magic9mushroom
    I don't get it. Are the finals assignments rather than exams?
    Dec 3, 2018
  8. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    A lot of finals are.
    Dec 3, 2018
  9. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Assignment x Exam
    The worst of both worlds!
    Dec 3, 2018
  10. Gforce1000
    Gforce1000
    ~50 pages of writing in total, one exam. Honestly the exam is going to be exactly the same as the other two we've had in that class so I'm fine with that one.
    Dec 3, 2018
  11. magic9mushroom
    magic9mushroom
    Oh, that's a pain. Exams I never had a problem with; the actual exam is nice and short and how much study you put in is entirely up to you.

(Spoiler alert: I did zero study for any of my year 12 exams. I was so burned out I just did not give a fuck.)
    Dec 3, 2018