1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Zariox

1. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    Well, I can certainly understand your first two points, but, judging by your avatar, shouldn't you be calling for blueberry muffins instead? :3
    Jan 18, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and Zariox like this.
  2. Zariox
    Zariox
    Nope, strawberry is yummier. ^w^
    Jan 18, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and ZurigaSungama like this.
  3. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    Oh, on that, we are agreed. But your avatar yet beseeches you to give in to the blue side. Look at her. With that hand. All beseeching and stuff.
    Jan 18, 2019
  4. Zariox
    Zariox
    Not really? Itagaki Tatsuko just happen to be very lazy. She's just looking someone to cuddle while sleeping. She's really cute though. Well, when she's not all murder-y.
    Jan 18, 2019
  5. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    Yeah, see, if I ever went world-hopping, the cheat ability I'd hope for would be self-resurrection, so I could properly enjoy both of those moods in a partner.
    ...Or just repeatedly feed myself to some cute vampire, but that sounds like it might get old, eventually.
    Jan 18, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. Zariox
    Zariox
    Meh, my plan for world hopping is: go straight to the booty: the Chakra fruit, the infinity gems, Jackie Chan's medallions... basically take everything first and then now that you're immortal train a bit and have sex without worrying about money. Yup.
    Jan 18, 2019
  7. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    I mean, loot is obviously both love and life, but if I get too tough, then some of my potential partners might have to put a frustrating amount of effort into turning me into a warm beverage or art supplies, and what's the point of seeking power if it doesn't help you explore hard-to-simulate kinks? :P
    Jan 18, 2019
  8. Zariox
    Zariox
    Look, becoming immortal and impossible to kill even if every atom on your body is gone is the first priority, after that I guess you can just find people with the same capabilities as you, or can just make them.

You got a chakra fruit? Then take another from a parallel universe, easy. =P
    Jan 18, 2019
  9. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    I reckon you've made your point. Suppose I was thinking more along the lines of "what would make a story I'd enjoy reading," rather than "what I would desire if forced to live such a life."
    Jan 18, 2019
  10. Zariox
    Zariox
    Hm, indeed, a story of that would be boring, so yep. I was thinking of about what would I do.
    I can't write after all, my imagination is null. xP
    Jan 18, 2019