1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mihari

1. Finagle007
    Finagle007
    This time, he has no one to blame but himself. Some things are over the line.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. Ardy
    Ardy
    Yeah sure finagle, stating his opinion on a controversial subject deserved banning. Such a bigot. Clearly a British Klansman.
    Jan 26, 2019
  3. Mordart
    Mordart
    I'd personally end the entire series right here, with the Universe rejecting the "Insensitive" Pauls and resetting.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Thrackerzod
    Thrackerzod
    That would be hilarious.
    I like SV in general, but Slaanesh help you if you hit one of their triggers.
    Jan 26, 2019
  5. Mr Zoat
    Mr Zoat
    Over the line? I'd had literal genocide-by-killing in the story on several occasions, and this all erupts because I said that I think that it's correct to use feminine pronouns for people who are physically unambiguously female.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Ardy, ThatOneFreak, Ddmkm122 and 16 others like this.
  6. Mihari
    Mihari
    I personally was of the opinion that it was more prudent in this specific case to use the female gendered pronoun as they are not transgender and it was a materialistic thing, considering that there is the metaphysical consciousness that is separate from the body and it could be placed in a ring made body It was not referring to trans people whatsoever, at least, that is my opinion on the subject.
    Jan 26, 2019
  7. Twilight666
    Twilight666
    The issue is that, for example, the citadelians are not human so we don't care the same way (and as far as the SV rules are conserned they don't read SV so it doesn't apply)
    That was one of the reasons for the mess with religion since lots of monotheists read the story, but in that case you had a portrayal of an existing part of DC/Hellraiser.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. Twilight666
    Twilight666
    Hell, if I understand correctly you didn't get infracted because of the story post but because of your clarification post.
    It would be like if you had Paul kill Nazis and then during the discussion you participate in the entire clusterfuck and you (not Paul) say something hateful.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Twilight666
    Twilight666
    In this case if you had responded with something like: 'Paul was getting annoyed trying to decide what to call him or her. And decided to just use his current gender'
    (Sorry message too long)
    Jan 26, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. Maxx Crowley
    Maxx Crowley
    Mmm...the mod also mentioned Zoat's actual story post.

"Here, you've not only done so in literary form - yes, stories are subject to the rules beyond Rule 6 - you've also then followed it up with the quote that I've linked above."

Whether it would have gotten him dinged or not is unknown to me. But considering how utterly sensitive they are all being about this....I'd say it might have been likely.
    Jan 26, 2019
    Ddmkm122, Twilight666 and Bgbg like this.