1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by khatun

1. EDGEYMCNAME2016
    EDGEYMCNAME2016
    Yup.

The actual manga is terrible. I only keep this icon around because it is cute.
    Jan 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and khatun like this.
  2. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    can I get the name of that terrible manga?

Reading bad manga is a guilty pleasure of mine
    Jan 28, 2019
  3. EDGEYMCNAME2016
    EDGEYMCNAME2016
    Something something Senko.

It is bad in the sense that it spins it's wheels but goes nowhere. And when it does, it is in a horrible direction.
    Jan 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122, khatun and Dynastylights like this.
  4. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I see, Well I'll still look for it. Thanks for telling me!
    Jan 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122, khatun and EDGEYMCNAME2016 like this.
  5. EDGEYMCNAME2016
    EDGEYMCNAME2016
    No problem.

I gave up after it decided to introduce a harem element. It pitched itself as a comfy slice of life but I guess the author did not know where to go from there. Perhaps he should have taken some time to think how he could expand on the concept, but instead chose to toss that away.
    Jan 28, 2019
  6. EDGEYMCNAME2016
    EDGEYMCNAME2016
    Of course, I may be wrong since I did not read on ahead, but at that point I found it utterly boring anyways. Maybe it got better. Maybe the anime of it will improve it. (If there will be one.) Or not.
    Jan 28, 2019
  7. EDGEYMCNAME2016
    EDGEYMCNAME2016
    It is trash, and not even the good kind. It is not bad enough to mock. It is boring and painfully average. I would suggest reading one chapter and at the end of it, ask yourself how many times you are willing to read the same thing over and over again.
    Jan 28, 2019
  8. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I found it! And holy crap I have read this, well the first chapter anyway... I think I dropped it because it wasn't what I was looking for back then (I was searching for Isekai)
    Jan 28, 2019
  9. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I actually think I could enjoy this manga if it were what I was looking for. (Obviously I am always on the hunt for more isekai)
    Jan 28, 2019
  10. khatun
    khatun
    The harem element kind of disappears and that second kitsune character attaches herself to the nerdy mangaka neighbor of the first protagonist. For fluffy slice of lifes though I prefer the one about the mountaineer who gets 'adopted' by a fox-spirit to senko, myself. (Senko has some cute expressions though. )

Sorry for pestering on your page D:
    Jan 28, 2019
  11. EDGEYMCNAME2016
    EDGEYMCNAME2016
    Wow you are such an asshole for informing me of something I was wondering about. Blocked, unsubscribed, and reported. >:(

"Nerdy mangaka neighbor of the first protagonist"

Are you telling me there are now *two* SIs of the same author? This is getting out of hand...

What is the mountaineer one about?
    Jan 28, 2019
  12. khatun
    khatun
    Some guy travels up a mountain and meets a sealed kitsune who asks him to free her, and before she even gets the chance to try and trick him into it he does it, because he wanted to do 'something good before the end' and she decides to drag him off to be her husband instead of letting him off himself.
    Jan 28, 2019
  13. khatun
    khatun
    Following that its mostly just really fluffy comfy relationship stuff, though the artist drops some hints about the kitsune's past and there's some kind of mini-arc going on right now about a tanuki assassin. Doitsuken is posting it up on his twitter so I think its just something they're doing in their free time because they wanted an excuse to draw fluffy tails.
    Jan 28, 2019