1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by napkintooth

1. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Wai?
    Feb 2, 2019
  2. napkintooth
    napkintooth
    - i bungled the booting-up badly enough to decide to mulligan
    - during planning for the mulligan, i decided to do a smaller easier quest for practice/experience first
    - during planning for the practice quest, i got distracted, lost my momentum, and stalled out

i do still plan to get back to the practice quest eventually, but the current status is a lack of thing happening.
    Feb 2, 2019
  3. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    ... you've lost me.
    Feb 2, 2019
  4. napkintooth
    napkintooth
    1) I started _Duet Quest_.
    2) I posted the profile-status "I haz a quest!" (scroll down)
    3) _Duet Quest_ crashed and burned without getting off the runway.
    4) I decided abandon DQ and start clean with a new quest, provisionally titled _Duet Quest: Mulligan_.
    5) I didn't immediately create DQ:M, but rather started an OOC planning thread.

(1/2)
    Feb 2, 2019
  5. napkintooth
    napkintooth
    6) In the course of hashing things out in the planning thread, I decided that, before writing DQ:M, I should first write a *third* quest, provisionally titled _Étude Quest_.
    7) I started planning ÉQ.
    8) For reasons mysterious even to myself, I stopped working on the planning for ÉQ.
    9) I am now no longer actively working on any quest.
    10) Thus, I no longer have a quest.
    Feb 2, 2019
  6. napkintooth
    napkintooth
    If I'm still not making sense, then I think I'd need you to ask more specific questions, or say something about where you're confused, or something.
    Feb 2, 2019
  7. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    I mean, isn't this status like hm, one, two months late?
    Feb 2, 2019
  8. napkintooth
    napkintooth
    Oh. Yes.
    Feb 2, 2019
  9. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Come to discord, irc, places, we have cookies! And feedbacks!
    Feb 2, 2019
    napkintooth likes this.
  10. napkintooth
    napkintooth
    My understanding is there's no QQ discord; I'm aware of one or two IRC channels.
    Feb 2, 2019
  11. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    It's more there is one, unofficially, but it's irrelevant compared to the QQ IRC channel. The other purposed discord from QQ OTOH is more lively in contrast to the unofficial QQ discord.
    Feb 2, 2019
    napkintooth likes this.