1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Anondylar

1. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    Maybe I'll need to speed up the prologue to get to the part with lewds... sacrifice my principle of trying to tell a good story...
    Nov 8, 2015
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  2. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    A good story does not preclude lewdz! Also, don't lose faith, persevere and your readership will grow! Your new quest sounds interesting!
    Nov 8, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Though you I wish you had continued Nun Quest and Princess Quest...
    Nov 8, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Tavarokk
    Tavarokk
    Some good story would help, actually. Both Nun and Dreamer have flashy, eye-catching protagonists and premise that forced players to scramble for actions from the get go. Monk started out kind of blank, updates and choices leave 'well, that's good enough, let's wait and see what happens' sort of feeling. It calls for a resonance cascade to liven up the atmosphere.
    Nov 8, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. SkySkimmer
    SkySkimmer
    Prologue means the text before interesting things happen right? I don't understand why authors do this thing.
    Nov 8, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. Seru
    Seru
    There's been any Lewd in my stories, and people are reading it...
    Nov 8, 2015
  7. Seru
    Seru
    Barely any*
    Nov 8, 2015
  8. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    SkySkimmer because it helps set up the context and characters? Or because it's classy?
    Nov 8, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. DuskAtDawn
    DuskAtDawn
    Um... well, I'm not really qualified to give you advice, but I've noticed that original quests don't usually work out too well for new writers, as opposed to ones that start in an established fandom. It's very hit-or-miss, and without that subset of people who will participate in a quest because of the fandom, a lot of original quests just never get off the ground.
    Nov 8, 2015
  10. DuskAtDawn
    DuskAtDawn
    Nun Quest was amazing, though, so it might just be that there's a lack of connection to the character? Maybe pick a picture to represent her, flesh her out a bit more?
    Nov 8, 2015
  11. DuskAtDawn
    DuskAtDawn
    I'd love to see more from you, you've got a lot of promise. Don't get discouraged just because a project is running slow; quests usually pick up pace as they go along.
    Nov 8, 2015