1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CrossyCross

1. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    Heh, don't push yourself if you're not feeling it. I admit I was hoping this would help with your motivation, but that's it. I'm having FUN with this, so many ideas I have to fight not to be too impatient and rush straight to the Fake Karakura stuff.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Part of the lack of updates is failing this test to get into this law college. So now I'm job hunting. Ugh.

But I really should be able to do at least an update a week. I really am just fucking up a lot.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and EVA-Saiyajin like this.
  3. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    Hey man, you do you. I totally understand, school and jobs take precedence.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    I just hope my writing provides you some entertainment and satisfaction.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and CrossyCross like this.
  5. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    If it weren't for you I wouldn't have been inspired to do it!
    May 21, 2019
  6. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    I'm honestly pretty honored when people make big fanworks in quests I make.

Also very guilty when something comes up to delay updates or cause hiatuses.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    Well, I probably can't snap my fingers and stop that, but know that I never hold it against you. This stuff can be tough.
    May 21, 2019
  8. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    Quests are a social contract of sorts I believe, an unspoken one in which quester and quest maker agree to this cooperation for mutual entertainment with understanding that the burden of effort falls as much, nay, more, on the GM as the quester, and that it isn't easy at all. I can never hold such a thing as the real world and difficulty putting words down against a QM, especially one I like.
    May 21, 2019
  9. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    The main difference between you and many a quest writer is that the influence and inspiration of your quests spans well beyond the quests themselves.
    May 21, 2019
  10. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    I do have some good ideas from time to time. I think as time passed, I've gotten better at parsing out the better ideas from the chaff on what quests I actually go ahead with.

Worldly Desires, Gorgon Chylde, Blood&Lust, those quests are top-tier for my priorities, as things go.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    One could also put it much simply using a lesson I learned thoroughly from my work as a ticket salesman at a ski-resort this winter:

"Shit happens. Accept it and don't be a bitch."

Not at you, at me. I accept that shit happens (like RL) and there's no point whining about it. Even if I didn't like you and already applied the rule to quests, I'd still use it.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and Ryuuseidx like this.
  12. EVA-Saiyajin
    EVA-Saiyajin
    On a different note, if you have any questions about showings or interpretations of ability/strength/power in my work, feel free to bring it up either privately or publicly (in quest). I'm largely settled on things, but I have no problem giving reasoning and extra explanations.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and Ryuuseidx like this.
  13. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Oh no, your work was EXCELLENT. I'm just gonna see if I can comment AFTER I make a story post, assuming I do it soon enough.
    May 21, 2019
    Ddmkm122, Ryuuseidx and EVA-Saiyajin like this.