1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Master of Tech

1. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    I've Liked reading How Taylor got a Harem and it has some series I like in it plus I can ham it up a bit with my commentary now I just have to check some of your other stories and quests.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Master of Tech likes this.
  2. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    You will probably be disappointed, How Taylor Got a Harem is probably the most successful one so far.
    Jun 28, 2019
  3. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    As long as I enjoy reading it like Tzeentch one who cares.
    Jun 28, 2019
  4. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Thanks, I'm kinda proud of that one.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  5. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Also I like your Avatar
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  6. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Thank you I found it when I first joined QQ looking for Fenris, Fenrir, Fenrisulfr...... My username is a mistranslation that I found of Fenrisulfr that I've been using ever since.
    Jun 28, 2019
  7. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    huh, that's neat, how's my stories and quests?
    Jun 28, 2019
  8. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    I also like your Kamen Rider one it is from Ex-Aid correct? Haven't watched that series yet I've only watched RX, OOO, Completed Blade, Kiva, Decade, Wizard and some of the other ones.
    Jun 28, 2019
  9. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Uh, it more of a combination of both Heisei and Showa, possible Reiwa as well. Also, had some crazy ideas if Persona won.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  10. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Sorry about that your post went through right as I posted that last one I was talking about your display picture and I will get back to you on the stories and quests when I finish the backlog.
    Jun 28, 2019
  11. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Oh, I don't know and yes it's from Ex-aid. The guy's one of my favorite characters.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  12. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Awesome My Favorite riders are Wizard for style, and Overall OOOs I've been liking the design, story, combos, and I like Eiji Hino I have similar personality to him.
    Jun 28, 2019
  13. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    To be honest, I kinda like all of them, and hey, maybe you can consider being a part in a double SI story? Like a Disgaea Crossover?
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  14. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Sounds like a cool idea though I have never finished a Disgaea game, I have 1 on ds and pc, 2, and 5. The other thing is I haven't written any stories in over 10 years the last time It was on a rp site so while I would consider it that depends if I have the time between my blog, youtube videos, and my new job.
    Jun 28, 2019
  15. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Alright, hope you enjoy the ride!
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  16. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Almost certainly because it looks like I got to the Ride on the Right time
    Jun 28, 2019
  17. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Well, only Time will Judged on who will tally All the Votes
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  18. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Hopefully it happens before the Sun Goes Up and sadly I don't know how to properly Shout Out the Tally.
    Jun 28, 2019
  19. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Yeah I don't know how To Power Through this Terror, but if I can, I will Regret Nothing. And will Tighten Up my attention to it.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  20. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Hmmmm well I am stumped at trying to fit a sentence with a proper Reverse Rebirth reference to finish up the OOO combo songs......
    Jun 28, 2019
  21. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Well I can't think of Anything that Goes with it. Anyway, let's hope someone does a tally soon, because it will be a Giant Step.
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  22. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Yep! So I went through all the stories you have some of them I had already read and so far you are doing pretty good. You have improved with every new quest. Just one thing try not to start to many at once or you can have some problems keeping track of things.
    Jun 28, 2019
  23. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    Finally watch your sentence structure. Having to many makes the paragraph a wall of text making it hard to read.

So say every 5 to 7 lines try splitting things up like I just did in this post it should help the readers focus on the story a bit more.
    Jun 28, 2019
  24. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Thanks!
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.
  25. Fenrisfir
    Fenrisfir
    The Sentence structure with the paragraphs is one I have to watch with my blog so it is still legible and people can read it easier.
    Jun 28, 2019
  26. Master of Tech
    Master of Tech
    Once again, thanks!
    Jun 28, 2019
    Fenrisfir likes this.