1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CptTagon

1. CptTagon
    CptTagon
    Progress is coming along pretty nicely, I think.
    Jun 29, 2019
  2. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    What is it about Taylor that attracts people to writing her as a domme? I suppose there's Gold Morning, but people don't tend to write that from the perspective of Khepri...
    Jun 29, 2019
    daimahou, Robotninja and CptTagon like this.
  3. CptTagon
    CptTagon
    In this story, I'd say it's less that Taylor's a domme, and more that Missy is a huge sub.
    Jun 29, 2019
  4. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    More of a general thought than anything. I figure there must be a reason besides her being the main character and a bit of an audience surrogate, you know?

While it's probably for the best I not try writing Worm stuff again, I'd personally rather think of Lisa. The hints that she could use her power as a cult leader or something, a sort of non-mind-control mind control, are intriguing.
    Jun 29, 2019
    daimahou, Robotninja and CptTagon like this.
  5. CptTagon
    CptTagon
    Yes, I think Lisa could make a very good domme, using her powers and basic love and affection to make the lucky girl(s) really know how safe and secure they are, and how good Lisa can make them feel. Both in and out of bed.
    Jun 29, 2019
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  6. Morganite
    Morganite
    Isn't there a lot of stuff with submissive Taylor too? Being the main character seems like it might be enough to explain her getting lots of everything.

Saying Missy is a huge sub is kind of funny to me, because I feel like I keep seeing more hints of her being switchy here and there. Which, yeah, that's my taste and all, but it's not like I was going to stop writing her as one either way...
    Jul 3, 2019
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  7. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    It's more that I'm not sure what personality traits in Taylor people find a good hook for their dominant fantasies, I suppose.
    Jul 3, 2019
  8. Morganite
    Morganite
    I guess I don't have any ideas on that, since I came at it from the opposite direction in a way - Taylor was already part of the setup that made me realize I was interested at all.
    Jul 3, 2019