1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Plotvitalnpc

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    The locals don't get it. It's contrary to their tastes.
    Jul 10, 2019
  2. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Alternatively, could be Japanese into fantasy Eastern Europe, but like...that's even more cliche.
    Jul 10, 2019
  3. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    And then every native dies of alcohol poisoning, including the dragons, especially the dragons. Vodka is just that fucking OP.

While we're at it, relevant music: https://youtu.be/9Ayxmn1iwjg
    Jul 10, 2019
    Imabot and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  4. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    Oh, and one of the comment chains in that youtube video is basically an isekai plot on it's own:
    "When you hop into the wrong portal, and instead of Monolith control room, you end up in the land of raging lesbian lolis...
    With fancy hats."
    Jul 10, 2019
  5. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    "And Somehow manage to find some Vodka from strange Drunk loli then passed out during vodka refuel process...

Then you wake up in an Infirmary hearing a House owner Shouting at Mechanic for make such a Stupid fixing, After walk outside and realized that you're in a Fucking Bamboo forest seeing 2 Rabbit girls chasing each others ..."
    Jul 10, 2019
  6. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    "... You get a Mayonez from Umbrella lady with warp skill, And almost get Shot after several attempt to scavenge sunflower seed (Blin!). But hey! At least the Garden owner gives you some share of her product and a Sun flower seed oil (For maximum slavness). ..."
    Jul 10, 2019
  7. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    "... After investigating the Zone(?), You found a Very large Mansion Occupied with Questionable group of Babushkas and show how Slav you are after Hit a Library Bandit with Kalashinkov

Then you go Squatting at the Lakeside and feels the Chernobyl-Level of coldness from Russian Ice fairy. ..."
    Jul 10, 2019
  8. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    "... You take a Metro to the Underground Nuclear Site and get Caught Lying about Mayonez by 2 Arstotzkan officers,One of them wears green and Act a bit dumb while another one wears pink and say "You Cannot Bribe a Gensokyo officer". You didn't get detained but the Nuclear bird gives you radiation level that close enough to the Zone."
    Jul 10, 2019
  9. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Except for the part about introducing ones native cuisine, that satisfies all the criteria I placed on the isekai plot I provided.
    Actually, now that I think about it, it satisfies that one - they went for the semechki, vodka, and mayonez.

What it actually fails to satisfy is the locals not 'getting it'.
    Jul 10, 2019
  10. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    Youtube can be a magical place as long as you stray from the well traveled path...
    Jul 10, 2019
  11. John_Oakman
    John_Oakman
    I mean it's a youtube comment chain I found based on a fusion of STALKER and Touhou, so it would have been unlikely to fully satisfy a concept on another forum...
    Jul 10, 2019
    Plotvitalnpc and Imabot like this.
  12. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    But it *almost* perfectly satisfies it, which is amazing.
    Jul 10, 2019
  13. daniel_gudman
    daniel_gudman
    High-magic fantasy world where eating non-conjured food is something only literal wild animals do.
    Aug 16, 2019
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.