1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by KinKrow

1. Ashali
    Ashali
    :D
    Jul 22, 2019
    Ddmkm122, Hypervane and KinKrow like this.
  2. Ashali
    Ashali
    My name in the game is Ashali Numala if you want to friend me XD
    Jul 22, 2019
    Ddmkm122, Hypervane and KinKrow like this.
  3. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Oh shit, I don't think you can do that on a trial period lol
    Jul 22, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Ashali
    Ashali
    Oh, yeah. You're right. :D
    Jul 22, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and KinKrow like this.
  5. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Also I'm dumb and made the character on Siren.

NICE

Edit: Also, Adamantoise just isn't open still.

DOUBLE NICE
    Jul 22, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and Ashali like this.
  6. Ashali
    Ashali
    There's cross-world play now though :D
    Jul 22, 2019
  7. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Hey neat, so I guess I don't have to get frustrated lol
    Jul 22, 2019
  8. Ashali
    Ashali
    Yeah as long as you're on the same datacenter(Aether) we can play together if you want XD
    Jul 22, 2019
  9. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Oh right, I'm Kenna Krawford by the way.

That isn't very useful right now, but I'm going to buy the game at some point.
    Jul 22, 2019
  10. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Kenna Kraw, finally a fucking opening on Adamantoise.

So, is the Shadowbringers collector edition worth buying, or am I better off aiming for the normal version?
    Jul 25, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. Ashali
    Ashali
    Nah man, basically everything in the collector's edition is cosmetic-style stuff like a mount, etc.
    Jul 25, 2019
  12. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    I don't suppose you know the difference between the 40 buck Shadowbringers game and the 60 buck Complete Edition?
    Jul 25, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. Ashali
    Ashali
    Not off the top of my head, though I recall a post about it on the ffxiv subreddit.
    Jul 25, 2019
  14. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    I think both players have to be online to add each other, from what I'm seeing online.
    Aug 12, 2019
  15. Ashali
    Ashali
    Yup. Just let me know a good time if you want to. I've was playing other things for the past week because of summer finals :D
    Aug 12, 2019
  16. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Yeah, I'm restarting Persona 5 because I wasn't that far in, and its been so long my wheels are no longer greasy.

The squeaky wheel starts a new game.
    Aug 13, 2019