1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by OverReactionGuy

1. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    Starting to feel like a chore playing them and not much reward especially since I'm not enjoying it like I once was.
    Jul 23, 2019
  2. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    That's generally the place you should stop, in my experience. This is kind of how they're *designed*.
    Jul 23, 2019
  3. Daniel K. English
    Daniel K. English
    I'm pulling away from Warframe for now for the same reason. F/GO I can do "on the side" while at work or writing.
    Jul 23, 2019
  4. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Warframe I find you have to take a break every so often so you have new content to run - be it weapons, quests, or whatever. It's not so aggressive about it, but you do eventually reach a point where the only reason you're playing is because Baro Ki'Teer is holding some Operator cosmetic or something hostage until you give him a dozen Prime blueprints.
    Jul 23, 2019
  5. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    Probably doesn't help that I just played fate/go for 8 hours straight while reading something. Even if I do something else however, it bores me. Think the only reason why I still play is I invested a lot of my time into. No money because I don't do lootboxes or gachas, just a crap load of time I could have played something like zelda breath of the wild instead.
    Jul 23, 2019
  6. Daniel K. English
    Daniel K. English
    Well in my case, I'm working most of the week. So, I don't have the time or drive to settle into a new game even after I get home. F/GO doesn't take too much time to get into (just do a few dozen runs over the day). In the case of Warframe, I've been playing for maybe half a year, and I've gotten tired of the grind. I'll box it for now and go back to it in a few months
    Jul 23, 2019
    Queen Fiona and OverReactionGuy like this.