1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Guardian Box

1. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    It's more that if my current life is going to shit and people are fleeing en masse to other countries (which will almost certainly have gone super xenophobic over the strain of shitty refugees and 'refugees' dragging down their quality of life and public order), I ain't even gonna try my luck.
    Jul 28, 2019
  2. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    The odds are against me if I haven't managed to move to a better place before everything started coming down here in the Philippines.

It's not really depression, and more a grimly realistic outlook on the kind of odds I'd have to beat to find a new life out there when an entire nation is trying to do the same and said nations aren't too fond of refugees anymore.
    Jul 28, 2019
  3. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    I'm still perfectly happy where I am, it's just that if shit is going down, and every box in the list starts getting checked out, I know I'd rather not go through that mess and end it cleanly on my own terms.
    Jul 28, 2019
  4. Guardian Box
    Guardian Box
    Look, m8, I like you. I don't really know why, but I consider you a cool dude.

So, I beg of you, as someone who truly and honestly tried to take their own life, if you ever feel like suicide is the only option, even if the world is burning down and falling apart at the seams around you, please promise me you won't take the easy way out.
    Jul 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122, Kingly97852 and icesonic like this.
  5. Guardian Box
    Guardian Box
    that you will fight to survive with tooth and nail, and you won't just give up and instead you'll do anything and everything to live on.

I know I'm just some asshole on the internets butting in where I'm probably not wanted, so at least promise me that you'll interpret "ending it cleanly on your own terms" as "fighting for your life with everything you've got, even if it seems hopeless".
    Jul 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and icesonic like this.
  6. Guardian Box
    Guardian Box
    Even if the whole world seems against you, and the future looks hopeless, know that there are still people who think your existence matters.
    Jul 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and icesonic like this.
  7. Guardian Box
    Guardian Box
    Sorry if I rambled. I just don't want you to feel so hopeless.
    Jul 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    The only thing I can really promise is that I'm gonna try my best to avoid getting into that kind of hopeless situation in the first place.

Because just reading/watching about the kind of shit refugees TODAY have to go through to get to a reasonably better place? It's not something I can imagine stomaching, not something I want to, or can, go through.
    Jul 28, 2019
  9. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Nonetheless, thank you for the kind words. They are reassuring, in a way.
    Jul 28, 2019
  10. Guardian Box
    Guardian Box
    Do your best and stay safe then.
    Jul 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and Kingly97852 like this.
  11. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    *sends hopes and dreams*
    Jul 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122, Kingly97852 and Lemonbarb like this.