1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Queen Fiona

1. Imabot
    Imabot
    You talking about Fatal Bullet?
    Aug 3, 2019
    1986ctcel likes this.
  2. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Indeed I am.

The gameplay is fine. The story and setting are fine. The characters created specifically for the game are fine (and cute and good and probably gay).

But Kirito is pretty punchable and I feel I must amend my statement about fixing these girls. I'm not sure that's within even my power.
    Aug 3, 2019
    1986ctcel and Imabot like this.
  3. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    I mean, I'd heard shit about SAO, but...
    Aug 3, 2019
  4. Imabot
    Imabot
    I have to agree. I don't like how SAO original characters get in the way of player character and his friends story. Well if there is one good thing that SAO made possible it's SAO Abridged.
    Aug 3, 2019
    1986ctcel and Queen Fiona like this.
  5. Imabot
    Imabot
    Well. I like some concept SAO introduce and could be easily adapted into some nice lewd story and I like designs of characters. But I really wish it had more substance not just style.
    Aug 3, 2019
  6. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Personally, I prefer Accel World (a spinoff set decades in the future with a completely different cast of characters and neat mystery about the purpose of the new game/implant it features). The MC seems to not be as annoying as Kirito either.
    Aug 3, 2019
    Imabot likes this.
  7. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    I can practically feel Fishie looming over you two and glaring already.

Just to be clear, Fishie, I don't know these people. I'm busy trying to figure out how best to NTR Kirito. :V
    Aug 3, 2019
    Rosenlied, 1986ctcel and Imabot like this.
  8. Imabot
    Imabot
    You sound like Fishie is abusing you. And why NTR him? Genderbend him into his GGO avatar, as many doujin do, and make her join your harem.
    Aug 3, 2019
    Rosenlied, 1986ctcel and Queen Fiona like this.
  9. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    ...fuck. You mean that badass girl from the opening movie was Kirito all along? I thought that was supposed to be your OC protagonist! I'm so conflicted now...

That said, despite all evidence to the contrary, I do have taste beyond 'is female'. (Uh, usually.)
    Aug 3, 2019
    Rosenlied, 1986ctcel and Imabot like this.
  10. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Also I'm pretty sure Fishie is abusing all of QQ, collectively.
    Aug 3, 2019
  11. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    ...fuck, it's too late, I already have a self-insert premise for Fatal Bullet yuri revenge harem. Pray to Homura I never get far enough into this game to write it.
    Aug 3, 2019
  12. Imabot
    Imabot
    Good point.
    Aug 3, 2019
  13. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    "Command and Conquer: Yuri's Revenge"? :P
    Aug 4, 2019
    Imabot and Queen Fiona like this.
  14. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    If I did write it, it'd be called "Fuck SAO And The Whole Cast".

*I'm* an asshole? Your harem's a joke!
    Aug 4, 2019
    1986ctcel likes this.
  15. Imabot
    Imabot
    There was one girl that didn't become part of Kirito harem. It was Konno Yuuki. But she died. In gameverse she is alive and getting better.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Rosenlied and 1986ctcel like this.
  16. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    I prefer my title because Puns are fun :P
    Aug 4, 2019
    Imabot likes this.