1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by d.fish

1. d.fish
    d.fish
    I also kidnapped Jaina from her dad in the war where I vassalized the Duchy of Ashvane when she was 9.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Ddmkm122, daimahou and Queen Fiona like this.
  2. d.fish
    d.fish
    And then Shandris kept breaking my relationships because she kept getting jealous. Sigh. The Horde conquered everything south of Ironforge and the Alliance kept fighting itself because each king took a couple small troll tribes as tributaries and other kings kept invading them.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. d.fish
    d.fish
    The start was "The Opening of the Dark Portal".

After Cho'gall defected from the Horde, he invaded my lands, and then he became my vassal, where he defeated Malfurion so badly in a war that someone else became the titular ruler of the Night Elf Empire after my concubine Sylvanas Windrunner killed Tyrande Whisperwind in single combat duel.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. d.fish
    d.fish
    Imagine a Rank 10 Legendary Druid being passed up for a Rank 4 Okay Druid as the leader of your peoples.

Also I captured Illidan and made him my Duke of Ogrimmar, and let him populate his court with Illidari, where then he started slaughtering the harpies and pig-men and centaurs, as is proper. Pity about all the cow-people who died in the ensuing chaos...
    Aug 4, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. d.fish
    d.fish
    And then the Blood Plague showed up where Cho'gall lived, because of course it did.

I noped out of there and left that kingdom to him only to find that, of course, because of the Horde sitting on its ass in Stormwind, the Plague of Corrupted Blood showed up in Azeroth. All of southern Azeroth was having 60% death tolls devastation, even though the dumbass sitting in Atal-Hakkar was a Rank 1 Terrible Loa Priest.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. d.fish
    d.fish
    On a side note, Aegwynn died "mysteriously" and Medivh, being her liege and son, "mysteriously" inherited Aluneth. Also, Blackhand forced himself on Garona through marriage, and then he "mysteriously" died.
    Aug 4, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and Xicree like this.
  7. d.fish
    d.fish
    Arthas has a little brother, Jaina has two little sisters and only a humiliated father instead of a dead one, Thrall has a little brother and no dead parents... and the Merchant Republic of Stratholme is currently fighting with the Goblin Trade Empire for global economic dominance.
    Aug 4, 2019
  8. d.fish
    d.fish
    Oh, and Onyxia's Lair got conquered by a rampaging Tauren lady, who burned Onyxia at stake after capturing her after the battle. Similarly, Ner'zhul and Gul'dan don't exist, and Medivh is now a vassal of some dumb ass grandson of Blackhand.
    Aug 4, 2019