1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Queen Fiona

1. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Aug 19, 2019
    d.fish and Queen Fiona like this.
  2. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Also, more on the topic of what you were saying, the original image actually has a tail with it too.

It's cute.
    Aug 19, 2019
  3. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    I am indeed following it! All of NB's stuff is great, though I do admit I'm missing Personal Trainer a little. I just don't usually have a big opinion on the votes. (I don't know FF14 well and am equally content with most other options)

Oh well. My current quest MC will just have to use the word 'cuties' more to summon October from whatever nether realm protagonists from quests on hiatus inhabit.
    Aug 19, 2019
    d.fish and KinKrow like this.
  4. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Cuties cuties cuties cuties cuties.
    Aug 19, 2019
    d.fish, 1986ctcel and KinKrow like this.
  5. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    I really miss Camp Petal.

It hit that sweet spot between 'magical school' and 'harem builder', with a slight sense of urgency because of how relatively short camp periods are.

Kinda disappointed Taylor Hebert didn't join the camp when she canonically went to camp before going to high school, because that could have been fun.

Psychic/Bug is a scary combo.
    Aug 19, 2019
  6. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    I need to finish Camp Petal sometime. The big barrier is a lack of knowledge of the various canon characters, but NB is much better than most authors at managing that.

Personally I'm fine with no Taylor. Not that I mind too much if she's around in a quest, but she lacks a huge amount of appeal to me.

Now, Amy Dallon on the other hand...
    Aug 19, 2019
  7. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Amy a cute.

A CUTE!

Amy is also cute in her Of Light appearance, just melting like goo into her specially made new uniform.

I like some of the moral immoral things that NB offers, and what you can do with them.

Right now I'm all aboard the train to body mod the willing teenager because it's the 'heroic' thing to help the down-on-her-luck girl.

heh
    Aug 19, 2019
    d.fish, 1986ctcel and Queen Fiona like this.
  8. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    I... I wonder if Amy would be into getting lewd body mods, given that it's a thing she can't do to herself and she's really subby?
    Aug 19, 2019
  9. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Probably. ❤

Personally I like Amy on either side of things. I'd like to think her resentment and feelings for Vicky and self-imposed power limitation could easily develop into a good dominant role. (And has~)

Also my current quest is on QQ now if you have an interest~
    Aug 19, 2019
  10. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Hmmm, I'll check it out.
    Aug 19, 2019