1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Queen Fiona

1. Imabot
    Imabot
    What quest was that?
    Aug 21, 2019
  2. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    The Refit of Humanity. Lots of people explicitly saying they don't like the quest premise/fetishes (or even outright violently reject it). Which aren't really a secret.

Shipgirl transhumanism genderbending yuri isn't a fetish I expect to be super popular, but...
    Aug 21, 2019
  3. Imabot
    Imabot
    Sometimes players try to either include some niche fetishes or remove certain kinks from a story. I It just happens for some specific reason or another.
    Aug 21, 2019
    TheBleachDoctor and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  4. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Poor Xicree's quest about being a prince crossdressing as a princess for hawt yaoi smexings literally had voters going "how do we get the girls to like us?" in-thread at the start........
    Aug 21, 2019
  5. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Did they threaten to commit suicide if they didn't have sex with girls?
    Aug 21, 2019
    TheBleachDoctor and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  6. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    No just being kinda oblivious to the fact that the quest's very premise was about yaoi and not seeming to understand that the only lewds would be husbando lewds.
    Aug 21, 2019
  7. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Well the only way to rectify this is by promoting more genderbending transhumanist yuri/futa eh? *nudges Fiona and wink winks*
    Aug 21, 2019
  8. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    (just to be clear I'm talking about Come Back Haunted)
    Aug 21, 2019
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  9. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    I've got a draft for it that's maybe 1/3rd done. Concentrating on my main quest for now, mostly, but...

At some point I should probably speculate on potential 'level-up' parasite powers. Sex isn't as interesting to me as kink, so it'd help.
    Aug 21, 2019
    Plotvitalnpc, Imabot and 1986ctcel like this.
  10. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Sounds interesting
    Aug 21, 2019
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  11. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Also Fiona confirmed for Graphomania kink :P
    Aug 21, 2019
    Imabot and Queen Fiona like this.
  12. Generic_Generica
    Generic_Generica
    This is exactly why I subscribe to the 'dictatorship' style of quest-running, by the way.
    Aug 21, 2019
  13. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    GG is the cutest lewd dictator yes
    Aug 21, 2019
  14. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Yeah, I'm trying not to go off in the actual quest thread because it's not my quest and getting overly angry about votes isn't my style.

Just, uh, bloody hell. Especially that '20 years' line. I feel especially bad for the QM after the whole 'oh yeah I'm recovering from depression so I'd rather *not* write a bloody goddamned suicide because people don't like the quest fetish' thing.
    Aug 21, 2019
  15. Generic_Generica
    Generic_Generica
    Yeah that's just grating. ngl I was sort of tempted to go on a rant on that topic myself in-thread if only because I have strong feelings when it comes to how a QM gets to run their quest.
    Aug 21, 2019
  16. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    GG and Fiona sitting a tree Q-M-ING! :P
    Aug 21, 2019
    TheBleachDoctor and Queen Fiona like this.
  17. Generic_Generica
    Generic_Generica
    oh hush you
    Aug 21, 2019
  18. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Never! Kohai will forever remain adorable and bulliable!
    Aug 21, 2019
  19. d.fish
    d.fish
    LEWD!!!
    Aug 22, 2019
  20. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    Current thread status: "I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: democracy simply doesn’t work."

I suppose it could've been avoided by changing the way the vote was set up, but hindsight is 20/20 and it's hardly the QM's fault when they've been clear this whole time...
    Aug 22, 2019
  21. d.fish
    d.fish
    A single person (the quest runner) is smart. A collective (the players) is dumb!
    Aug 22, 2019
  22. Imabot
    Imabot
    I read a enough of stories written by single, to know that both sides can be equally stupid.
    Aug 22, 2019
  23. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    Sturgeon's Law and the Law of Averages: 90% of actions taken are stupid. As you tend to a larger sample size and less filtering, you tend to the average.
    Aug 23, 2019
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  24. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    That being said, there are probably ways to cut down on the stupid. Not having out-of-character or out-of-tone options would be one possibility. Weighting votes might be another.
    Aug 23, 2019
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  25. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    Why was that an option anyways? But more importantly, why would someone show up to something that says "this will have yuri" and. Well. "Oh no there's yuri like it said."
    Aug 23, 2019
  26. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    Is there a way to threadban griefers? I'd assume people who keep trying to hijack a story after it being made clear "yes it says there's yuri on the cover, yes the protagonist is a cute girl who will do cute girls" generally fall under the category of bad faith participants, right under "people who trash your work in a strictly unhelpful way" (flamers)
    Aug 23, 2019
  27. Queen Fiona
    Queen Fiona
    This is where I was going to write that the thread's moved on, but sadly no. It's not quite as bad as it was and the worst people and arguments seem to have left, but...

It could've been avoided, probably, but I wouldn't blame the QM for it. They did their due diligence. At this point it's just belabouring things.
    Aug 23, 2019
    TheBleachDoctor and Rosenlied like this.
  28. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Well at least this managed to get me to give Azur Lane a go

*cuddles his new shooty boat girls*
    Aug 23, 2019
  29. TheBleachDoctor
    Sep 5, 2019
    1986ctcel and Queen Fiona like this.