1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CrossyCross

1. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    What the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit. I try to change it in the properties, it WON'T FUCKING CHANGE the default program. I go straight to the app settings in System, and the program I want either doesn't show up, or it DOESN'T CHANGE after I pick the app I want.

FUCK YOU WINDOWS 10.

This version is SHIT. SHIIIIIIIIT!
    Sep 14, 2019
    Zeus, Mu-Sensei, Ddmkm122 and 7 others like this.
  2. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    I know your pain, gimme 8.1 or 7 any day of the week, but noooo, the driver you want is only available in UWP (read it, M$ installs for you) version.

You can change stuff, but most of the time it requires registry hack, customizing the installer itself and reformatting the PC.
    Oct 15, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    And unlike advertized it is SLOWER than 8.1, noticeably so. If I had my audio and keyboard drivers available, I'd be back to 8.1 in a flash.
    Oct 15, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Windows can go burn in hell. It also bars you from implementing default programs aside from their shitty ones. I don't want Photos for example but guess what they have locked in. And they won't let me put epub reader as default for epubs and force me to use Edge.

I hate windows 10.
    Oct 15, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.