1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Anondylar

1. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Try watching Kemono Michi (or Cautious Hero) for some bizarre isekai inspiration if writer's block is back ;)
    Oct 3, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and Anondylar like this.
  2. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Think you'll manage another update this weekend?
    Oct 6, 2019
  3. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    I'm intending to. Not much was done yesterday because I was busy frantically farming SIEGFRIED (a gbf event) because I slacked off on the event until yesterday...

Well, I'm currently figuring out if you should get to meet the wizard or rogue, or if I'm giving you the option, how to structure things so that the blindingly obvious thing isn't just 'talk to them both lol'.
    Oct 6, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and Bre Karn like this.
  4. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Just 'do' both ;P I hope the pics I provided proved inspirational, if a bit elf-centric... But then, Houtengeki is an awesome artist.
    Oct 6, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    That means it'll be a long update again. I was hoping I could just like write a 1k+ update for once, not a 2k+ one.

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Oct 6, 2019
  6. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    I heard 4k is all the rage today :P
    Oct 6, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    Hmmm. Seems like I won't be able to update after all. I have to do some debugging and other stuff, but tomorrow, almost definitely. Or if I manage to wrangle out my code earlier than I think then I'll try to update.
    Oct 6, 2019
  8. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Ganbatte Anondylar-chan! Let the Lewd flow through you!
    Oct 6, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    Oh, never mind. I worked out what the bug was, but it's a library error and I didn't write that part of the code, so I guess all I can do is discuss things with my research supervisor...

Back to writing then I guess.
    Oct 6, 2019
  10. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    How are you doing? Motivation good for the quest?
    Oct 9, 2019
  11. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    There's progress, but it's slow, unfortunately. Dunno why.
    Oct 10, 2019
  12. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Maybe you need some lewd elves? Check my quest on anonkun if you haven't already. It's ded for now, but I think it's a fun ride, if I may say so.
    Oct 10, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.