1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by phantomdemon2

1. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Because it's the conversion of sublime positive emotion (used in wish) converted to absolute negative emotion (resulting in Witch) that provides maximum output of energy for minimum input of energy.
    Nov 8, 2019
    Ddmkm122 and That_baka2 like this.
  2. phantomdemon2
    phantomdemon2
    Maybe, but you can make up the difference with the sheer amount of quantity.
    Nov 8, 2019
    That_baka2, Ddmkm122 and Biigoh like this.
  3. Passing Pinecone
    Passing Pinecone
    The energy comes from the positive/negative transition, so he'd have to make internet denizens love themselves and other people and be generally cheerfully. This is obviously ludicrous.
    Nov 8, 2019
  4. phantomdemon2
    phantomdemon2
    No, he'd just have to use cat and dog video's. Two sides of the internet. The cute animal filled side, and the 4chan side...which occasionally has some cute to it.
    Nov 8, 2019
  5. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Inefficient, unlike adolescents with proper height and depths of emotions.
    Nov 8, 2019
    That_baka2 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  6. phantomdemon2
    phantomdemon2
    Clearly you just didn't use enough cute videos. Or...why not just take the positive energy from the happy magical girls, then use the salt of the internet. Use the naivety of youth and the bitterness of the internet as the dual sources of power.
    Nov 8, 2019
    That_baka2, Biigoh and Ddmkm122 like this.
  7. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    The science of meguca proves that this is quite insufficient.
    Nov 10, 2019
  8. phantomdemon2
    phantomdemon2
    Ah, but what if you use a wish? I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd want to harness the power of Internet Salt
    Nov 10, 2019
    Ddmkm122, That_baka2 and Biigoh like this.
  9. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Conversion of positive emotion to negative in a magical girl is the best system.
    Nov 10, 2019
  10. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet
    That sounds like a Wildbow declaration there bii ...
    Nov 10, 2019
  11. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Or is it? It is a Urobuchi declaration.
    Nov 10, 2019
  12. phantomdemon2
    phantomdemon2
    I deny your declaration Bii. Feel the power of internet fluff.

*hugs Bii.*
    Nov 10, 2019
  13. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Denial isn't healthy.
    Nov 10, 2019
  14. phantomdemon2
    phantomdemon2
    I deny that assumption.
    Nov 10, 2019
  15. Passing Pinecone
    Passing Pinecone
    First comes denial. Then, anger, bargaining, depression and finally a contract~.
    Nov 10, 2019
  16. phantomdemon2
    phantomdemon2
    hmmmm, Naw. I think I'll just continue to hug Bii.

*Hugs the Bii.*
    Nov 10, 2019