1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by lunasmeow

1. Underworlder
    Underworlder
    Two words are essential here: clothing damage. Also “self-destruct”.
    Let us know how that went.
    Ah and don’t forget: space, lesbian robots (points at the profile pic).
    Nov 12, 2019
    Knightfall and lunasmeow like this.
  2. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    It's got things for everyone. Hot twins being one of them.
    Jul 11, 2020
    Underworlder likes this.
  3. Underworlder
    Underworlder
    It's also got:
    Mind-rape, cockblocking, cuntblocking, naked Sephiroth, angry-angry robo-girl, robo-orgy, robo-birthing, lots of penetration/extreme-penetration (not the sexy kind. You deviant), shota, corrupted-shota, mommy-play (one-sided), homicidal shota and, my personal favorite, the universal OTP, everyoneXexistencialDepression!
    Jul 11, 2020
    Knightfall likes this.
  4. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    But no missionary sex while handholding for the purpose of procreation.
    Jul 11, 2020
    Underworlder likes this.
  5. Underworlder
    Underworlder
    Since I consider the man to be a visionary, I'm certain Yoko Taro tried, but the guys at Platinum Games probably put their foot down and said that was where they drew the line.

Really, the only thing stopping this game from being the most revolutionary of all games, is that, right at the finishing line, the other writers and devs chickened out.

Pussies.
    Jul 11, 2020
    Knightfall likes this.
  6. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    Between 2B and 9S?
    Jul 11, 2020
  7. Underworlder
    Underworlder
    9S wants to penetrate 2B, not "penetrate".

Don't quote me on this, but I think that the idea was that 9S' operator would eventually learn that to have a family you need to birth a child, so she decided that 9S should graduate to husband.

Also, Yoko Taro would probably use it as a statement on Japan's declining birthrate and how people may get desperate for having families. On top of all the drama that comes later.
    Jul 11, 2020
    Knightfall likes this.
  8. Knightfall
    Knightfall
    Are YoHra units even capable of getting pregnant?
    Jul 11, 2020
  9. Underworlder
    Underworlder
    That was what the 2nd DLC would explain and expand upon:
    YoRHA: ReBirthing - Birth of ReaSon

But, like I stated before, Platinum Games chickened out drew the line, with the DLC being axed in favor of maintaining the arena-style DLC we've got. It was probably thrown into some obscure, Japan-only guide book or stage-play that was slated to come out this year. But... pandemic...

Again: bunch'a pussies and prudes...
    Jul 11, 2020
    Knightfall likes this.