1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Flutters Is Shy

1. Czlyydwr Llrngwl
    Czlyydwr Llrngwl
    I think it was more a matter of which hair was involved, even if a teeny bikini would show more.
    Jan 9, 2020
    Flutters Is Shy likes this.
  2. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    'Images or videos containing Nipples and/or Aureola, genitals (Penis, vagina, other), Sexual intercourse.'
    That's the official thing from their very own rules page. Nowhere does it claim pubic hair to be considered a nipple, or any other type of genital. NOTHING EXPLICIT was shown. Damn, I guess I'm salty as heck over this.
    Jan 9, 2020
    Valette-Serafina likes this.
  3. Czlyydwr Llrngwl
  4. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    I already took it to Teeglee, he backed Mega. So all I can do is choke on my salt over here in the corner.
    I mean, hell, WargWolf has a female in their pic with more skin showing than mine did. All I wanted was my cute cotton candy fluff.
    Jan 9, 2020
    WargWolf and Valette-Serafina like this.
  5. Czlyydwr Llrngwl
    Czlyydwr Llrngwl
    *hugs* I liked your cotton candy fluff too, but I can still see it causing someone trouble if it was on their screen when they were in the SFW part of the site. At least you have the image itself, right? (Not gonna lie, I saved it right away)
    Jan 9, 2020
  6. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    It's a super cute pic. Sad I can't use it... Huh. You know what? I think I'm gonna go and message a couple mods over on SB and SV. They'll probably say the same, but how funny would it be if one of them said it was okay, on a site with more stringent guidelines?
    Jan 9, 2020
    Valette-Serafina likes this.
  7. daimahou
    daimahou
    I wouldn't have bat an eye if the "exercising" gif was taken down when you used it... That was much mooore suggestive.
    Jan 9, 2020
  8. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    Exercising gif? Not sure what you mean.
    Jan 9, 2020
  9. daimahou
    daimahou
    Wait, it wasn't you with that pic?
    Jan 9, 2020
  10. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    Seeing as I'm super confused, I highly doubt it. Especially seeing as you still haven't elaborated on what exercising pic it was in the first place. Was it Fluttershy? Cause in case you missed the username, I kinda have a theme I try to follow.
    Jan 9, 2020
  11. daimahou
    daimahou
    Don't know which one of them it was; it was an anthro pony laid down(?) and moving her lower body towards the viewer without showing much...
    Jan 9, 2020
  12. Flutters Is Shy
    Flutters Is Shy
    Nope, I'm absolutely horrible with gifs anyway, the best you'd have seen from me would have been a static pic.
    Jan 10, 2020