1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by wertheren

1. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    I absolutely love it to bits. I'm a little shocked at the pacing though, up to part 366 and not even two days have gone by. O_O
    Feb 5, 2020
  2. wertheren
    wertheren
    So what did you think of *kapants* x3
    So thoughts on:
    Haram
    Dabler
    Maxima
    Fasion ninjas
    Deus
    Feb 5, 2020
    Ddmkm122, TheWave and GurgleGerbil like this.
  3. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Kind of love Harem, but also kind of hate the more flighty part of her personality that has her casually being a traitor/spy. If that turns out to be a thing where she's secretly pretending to be a spy, despite actually being a solid member of the team, then I'll revise my opinion of her.
    Feb 5, 2020
  4. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Love Dabbler, all love. Ten out of ten, would bang. I really enjoy how she knows more than she let's on, but pretends to be oblivious just to get a rise out of people sometimes.
    Feb 5, 2020
  5. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Maxima is all awesome, which surprises me. I usually find feminist characters to be very poorly done and offensive, but this isn't so bad. She also jokes around on occasion, so she isn't always being strict. I enjoyed it when she went off the rails during the power demo too.
    Feb 5, 2020
  6. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Fashion ninjas made me giggle, I'll admit.

Deus... eh... only seen him a couple times, but he comes off as a lot like Dr. Draken from Kim Possible. I like him for that alone, because I have some very fond memories of the show from when I was younger.
    Feb 5, 2020
  7. wertheren
    wertheren
    Glad your enjoying it ^_^
    Maxima has mostly staid my fav char throughout
    And yea he really does come across alot like draken now that you pointed it out alot more competent than draken. God I used to love tha show.
    Looking forward to what you think of the rest.
    And looking forward to more of your story's.
    Feb 5, 2020
    Ddmkm122 and GurgleGerbil like this.
  8. wertheren
    wertheren
    so how far you got in the comic now Gerbil
    Feb 11, 2020
  9. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Finished it. So sad that I burned through ten years worth of updates in a few days. O_O
    Feb 11, 2020
    Ddmkm122 and moon so bright like this.
  10. wertheren
    wertheren
    Yea.. on the bright side it's usually updated once a week altho if you get 2 on a given week chance are there won't be one the next week.

So thoughts on the characters now that you caught up.
    What did you think if Sydney's interactions with the vampire and Dire Werewolf
    Deus bodyguard/ assistant/babysitter Vale
    Sciona that angel demon alien woman

and what are your favorite parts sofar
    Feb 11, 2020
  11. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Sydney is just an adorkable hilarious treat, no matter what. I can feel her pain too, because if I found out that almost everything I knew about the supernatural creatures was a lie, I'd probably be a little crushed too. Loved how she kept poking at the seven hundred year old vamp guy too, that had me smiling.
    Feb 11, 2020
  12. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Vale is awesome, and I'm really freaking curious about what her deal is exactly. Super, cyborg, magitech A.I? Who knows. Love how she just puts up with Deus' crazy. The part where she just sat on the back of his cart, looking so done with this shit, was really cute. I'd love to see her and Maxima fight too.
    Feb 11, 2020
  13. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Sciona is a bitch, if a little amusing at times. I'm hoping she falls under Deus' sway, since it looks like her people are going to be closely tied to him in the future. As much of an egomaniacal unrepentant bastard as he is, I like him. He makes no bones about who and what he is, doesn't hide it, and is actually rather competent too. It's kind of refreshing.
    Feb 11, 2020
  14. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    My favorite parts are many, too many to list. Sydney just tickles me right like that. If I had to pick... mmm... three favorite moments? I would say when she gave Neil deGrasse Tyson spicy alien food on the down low, her master plan to defeating the first big bad was distracting him with Dabbler's hypnotic boobs, and page 423 when she roasted Harem. That was gold.
    Feb 11, 2020
  15. wertheren
    wertheren
    I honestly think Vale is some eldrich incorporeal thing but we will see.

I admit i love Sciona as an antagonist, I also love her design and how she looks.

and yea Deus just gets better the more you see him :D what did you think of his little black book (can't actually remember what color it was)

umm... o yea your thoughts on Dire Honeybadger and the Were supper pink leopard girl
    Feb 11, 2020
  16. wertheren
    wertheren
    o and Halo and VAle in the elevator

and the make maxima say Bingo
    Feb 11, 2020
  17. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Mixed feelings on how the were-situation was approached, but it's unique. I especially like how pink leopard girl's were-form is a super, that's really interesting. Didn't see much of badger, but I like how leopard girl is down-to-earth. The elevator scene was great too, how she just basically held a conversation with herself while Vale was panic pressing the button silently screaming 'get me out of here!'
    Feb 11, 2020
    Ddmkm122 and wertheren like this.
  18. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Yeah, Maxima bingo had me giggling everytime it came up. I love how Sydney wasn't even there for a week and she was already in on it too.
    Feb 11, 2020
  19. wertheren
    wertheren
    I find Sydney's reaction of finding a vampire looming over her being neat hilarious

Ingsol just makes me think of Reinhardt from overwatch every time i see him not in wolf form
    Feb 11, 2020
  20. wertheren
    wertheren
    I love Dabbler and maxima interactions too and maxima coming out of the shower to Dabbler had me laughing
    I think the only thing I don't like about grrl power is for the life of me I can't find any fanfiction of it, part of me wants a worm/ grrl power crossover just to see how Arcon and the Prt/Protectorate interact
    Feb 11, 2020
  21. wertheren
    wertheren
    Right it was fun talking to you Gerbil but I'm off to bed I have to get up in 6 hours and with my luck and sleep schedule ill probably only get like 2-3 hours of sleep have fun an dbest of luck Night
    Feb 11, 2020