1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Cambrian

1. d.fish
    d.fish
    IDK man, it's been so long.
    Mar 21, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  2. Akuma-Heika
    Akuma-Heika
    Vali who? Only Vali I can think of is Vali Lucifer, in which case I am confused about the vampire comment.
    Mar 21, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  3. daimahou
  4. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    d.fish that is the problem isn't it. I was also thinking about a fresh self-insert into the setting, but I do like my overpowered MCs...
    Mar 21, 2020
  5. daimahou
    daimahou
    So, if reborn, Vali would be a Xenos then, right? Probably much more human looking than the others...
    Mar 21, 2020
    Akuma-Heika and Cambrian like this.
  6. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Yeah the idea was to make him a Xenos. I wasn't sure whether to make him human enough to pass on the surface... Or to make him a Minotaur with vampiric abilities.
    Mar 21, 2020
  7. daimahou
    daimahou
    You could probably go with monster looking at first, then as he levels up more human looking... or a shapeshift ability instead.
    Mar 21, 2020
    EchoDragon and Cambrian like this.
  8. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Oh yeah so instead of a Minotaur he'd look more like a Nosferatu-style vampire until he got stronger. A New Species in the Dungeon as far as I can tell.
    Mar 21, 2020
  9. Silver W. King
    Silver W. King
    I would say just throw him there an an OP insert and have fun.
    Mar 21, 2020
    Akuma-Heika likes this.
  10. d.fish
    d.fish
    Don't think too hard about it. Remember, you didn't the first time around.
    Mar 21, 2020
  11. EchoDragon
    EchoDragon
    This talk about monsters and evolution reminds me of I woke up as a spider, so what?, Which is also an option, never really saw smut of this.
    Mar 24, 2020
  12. Blue Wolf
    Blue Wolf
    Love the Vali stories
    Mar 25, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  13. KnightofMor
    KnightofMor
    Go for Vampiric Monster of the Dungeon. Cause one of the big reason you stopped the Vali stories was the bloat that he picked up along the way.
    Mar 25, 2020
  14. Legion1771
    Legion1771
    bruh, plz
    Mar 26, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  15. GentlemanMad
    GentlemanMad
    Do it. Go for an OP semi human monster. The minotaur xenos started out at lvl7 in the novels. OP high lvl irregular won t stand out as much. Have him start off semi human looking and as he lvls up and gets stronger he gains a skill to allow him to blend in on the surface. Secret rendezvous in the dungeon to start with to him more actively 'hunting' on the surface.
    Apr 2, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  16. GentlemanMad
    GentlemanMad
    A fresh op mc Wil still work here.
    Apr 2, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.