1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Rosenlied

1. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    Yes, my lesbian-shaped lesbianning may make me biased. But the implication that it all boils down to what's between a *guy's* legs if one is involved? That noticeably reduces quality.
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  2. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    At least with a girl that happens to have a 'stamen', it's not always *the sole focus.* Sure, it may be used, but unlike het it's not considered a *must-include* 100% of the time. Unfortunately often, but not a "and this is the one purpose she has."
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  3. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    Honestly, considering my preference for stuff that doesn't involve genitals, I'm *far from unbiased.* But it limits potential stuff too strongly. There's *all these things* you could be doing! And that one singular piece of anatomy is all the average het guy apparently cares about.
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  4. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    When there's stuff with cute girls kissing cute girls, this stands on its own though can lead to multiple directions. If there's a *boy*, it... Doesn't. Just one option, that's all a *boy* is apparently good for. Which makes you wonder why there's so much uninspired endpoints wrapped in promise.
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  5. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    Granted, the solution as always is quite simple. Apply sufficient yurification to the idea, remove ugly bastards as necessary...
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  6. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    (Unfortunately, my idea of solving this likely will invite Magia Record spoilers. Potentially season 2 spoiler stuff! So be aware here.)
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  7. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    (I mean, magical girl villains that are themselves magical girls, and structured in a way that inherently excludes any *boys* from being involved? Knowing the Ugly Bastard posters I don't doubt that they might come up with some way to shoehorn a guy in anyways (who'd logically just get fed to a witch or a rumor or something, but when has making sense mattered to them?) but still...)
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  8. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    And thus, how switching the intended *guys* in some "corruption" type thing with "whoops I dropped some Magius" is a solution to the excessively-het aspect.
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.
  9. Rosenlied
    Rosenlied
    Still say a lot of het is "you have literally one option" in the sense that, say, the average bigot only has like one or two unique "edgy joke" options.
    Apr 15, 2020
    Queen Fiona likes this.