1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Astral Archer

1. Astral Archer
    Astral Archer
    Holy shit and the 2nd and 3rd pages. Why on earth are you spamming them lmao.
    May 13, 2020
  2. ScarletFlames
    ScarletFlames
    He's reposting them as all of his threads have been removed from existence. Look at it this way, Zar is a popular author, him moving here will bring more people to this forum which will result in more stories here.
    May 13, 2020
  3. Astral Archer
    Astral Archer
    The vast majority of these stories have only one chapter or have one page total, and the sheer number of them completely drowns out the others stories that I might actually like to read. The presence of so many of his stories has actively reduced my activity on QQ, and I suspect the same is true of more people than are attracted to the site by him.
    May 14, 2020
  4. ScarletFlames
    ScarletFlames
    One chapter that's 10k words at maybe, only a single thread of his is less than 2k words, and the the one over that is 9.8k. So since average chapter length is 2k words for everyone, that means you're just complaining because you wanted more and you're disappointed the author isn't your unpaid slave.
    May 14, 2020
    Ddmkm122, Zaralann and werdzerg13 like this.
  5. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    More like complaining about bad "authors" spamming threads for stories they aren't even planning on continuing (in which case why bother making a separate thread when they can just keep it in their snip thread?) before dropping them to focus on their shiny NEW story (that they will then drop again and repeat the cycle).
    May 14, 2020
  6. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    It's basically the Nightgazer situation again with slightly more word count.
    May 14, 2020
  7. Tirppa
    Tirppa
    I mean, it is a tad spammy though? He posted around 30 threads with one or two chapters each within two days when he could've done the sensible thing and created a snippet thread that contained all of his older stuff.
    May 14, 2020
  8. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus
    Is any of it even NSFW?
    May 15, 2020
    Ddmkm122, Asura and Budda002 like this.