1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Nicodemus

1. magic9mushroom
    magic9mushroom
    May have something to do with how nobody looks at the SFW CrW forum. There are a lot of SFW fics that got posted in NSFW.
    May 15, 2020
    Ddmkm122 and Milkers99 like this.
  2. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus
    That doesn't matter since he clearly has no intention of continuing 90% of those fics. One week from now that many will be past page 7 where no one looks.
    May 15, 2020
  3. Milkers99
    Milkers99
    Blood is NSFW. Thats all the excuse you would need. But yeah you're right.
    May 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus
    Only in extreme excess in visual form. You see more blood in Twilight then you do the majority of his stuff.
    May 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    1. As you may have noticed, everything that I have Posted is actually just a repost from SB that could not contain NSFW for obvious reasons. Now that I'm here I wouldn't need to write the NSFW scenes off-screen as I originally planned and can just write them normally.
    May 16, 2020
  6. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    2. None of my Fics are abandoned, I'm not sure where this idea came from or who started the rumor but it's false, I write them all and they Update depending on the Voting.
    May 16, 2020
  7. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus
    1 is somewhat fair, but doubtful considering a look at your Patreon.

2 however is total bullshit on your part to claim that a fic isn't abandoned just because it's apart of the voting system.
    May 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    I don't understand just how it's 'bullshit' if I'm planning to continue them as soon as they will be Voted for. Can you please explain it?
    May 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 and Zaztra Vandesh like this.
  9. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus
    A voting system requires your discretion of which ones are on the ballet. While I can not verify since I will not pay you, I doubt you have over 30 stories on each voting post.

Secondly, voter preference. You can not tell me that some of your stories will be neglected by readers in favor of another story.

Your claim of not abandoning is meaningless when even casually thought about.
    May 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    1. Strictly speaking, I can put all of my Stories on the Voting, I just don't do that so not to Update one Story twice in a row and because people don't like it for some reason.
    2. They Vote for what they want, they're free to do so.
    3. not sure what you mean, the Stories that have few Snips are only like that due to some of them being unpopular.
    May 16, 2020
  11. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus
    1) Doesn't matter, same end result of stories not being updated.
    2) Still same end result.
    3) I can't even see the snippets in your Patreon since I am not a Patron of yours. Yes I have an account, and yes I pay money for fics to two authors.
    4) If a story is that unpopular, drop it. Only reason to continue a unpopular story is if you enjoy writing it. Otherwise it is a bad business model.
    May 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  12. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    I enjoy each of my Stories, it's enough for me that they will be updated eventually.
    May 16, 2020
  13. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus
    I can respect that.
    May 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 and Zaralann like this.
  14. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    1. Thanks!
    2. ... I really hope that an Emoji of a handshake would be added soon as it would've been perfect here.
    May 16, 2020