1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Cambrian

1. Xahn
    Xahn
    Ouch. You the DM? How do you even find the time?
    Jun 27, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  2. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Oh nah, I was just a player heh. We played Saturdays at midnight every week cuz that was the only time that worked for all of us. But yeah, our DM hit a wall, something I'm very familiar with.
    Jun 27, 2020
    Xahn likes this.
  3. Xahn
    Xahn
    I know the feeling, getting close to burnout in the game I run, but I found another group, so I can play, hopefully it helps. If anyone in your group can DM, maybe they could take over and let the DM play instead?
    Jun 27, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  4. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    I think out of all of us I'd be the closest to a back up DM, but like you already pointed out, I just don't have the time lol.
    Jun 27, 2020
    Xahn likes this.
  5. Xahn
    Xahn
    Well, I hope yo can find a new DM, I think i'd have gone crazy years ago with out my group.
    Jun 27, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  6. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Yeah its just hard cuz I've got a bit of a suffering from success problem. My first DM and D&D group have been absolutely phenomenal in every way. Meanwhile I've read and heard about so many D&D horror stories that I thanked my lucky stars every day to have gotten such a good group right off the bat. Now though I'm dreading having to go shopping again basically lol
    Jun 27, 2020
    Xahn likes this.
  7. Xahn
    Xahn
    Well, good luck. My group hasn't been perfect, but we've been playing together for about 5 years now. We cycle DM's to keep from suffering burnout. granted that makes the quality vary wildly depending on who's DMing any given campaign.
    Jun 27, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  8. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    How long did your DM keep up weekly games?
    Jun 28, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  9. Anthony1967
    Anthony1967
    Online or irl? If online what time zone? If you're in Europe would you be interested in a game?
    Jun 28, 2020
    Cambrian likes this.
  10. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Online. My time zone is PST and I'm in America. Dont think I'm interested in a new game right now tbh, gonna give it a sec.

Also pepperjack since I forgot to respond to you, it was around a year and a half to two years, though we did have some weekends we missed for whatever reason.
    Jun 28, 2020
    Hypervane and Anthony1967 like this.
  11. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    Imagining myself in that position, that feels like an insane length of time to go weekly on the same game without burning out. Props to your GM.
    Jun 28, 2020
    Hypervane and Cambrian like this.