1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Evilhippy

1. LurkingInTheDeceit
    LurkingInTheDeceit
    Maybe, although whether I’d have noticed it at the time is suspect and it’d be too long ago for me to remember now. You’ve got me curious though, is this a random question or something that’s happened to you recently/now?
    Jun 30, 2020
    llat-2 and Evilhippy like this.
  2. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    Last October, I found my mentally handicapped brother (left side brain damage from birth, my mother loved drugs and not her unborn children) eating old mashed potatoes and rotten meat out of a cup in the Walmart cart area, where I work.
    Jun 30, 2020
  3. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    My mother had kicked him out of the only place he had to live a month before, she was also stealing his Social Security checks. She also told him (a lie) to not contact my wife or I as we already knew about his homelessness and didn't care cause we hated him (A LIE!)!
    Jun 30, 2020
  4. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    He had been living under a bridge and the morning I found him the night before had been below freezing, one of the few times in central texas where it froze that early in the year.

To say I was enraged beyond all reasonable measures would be an understatement.
    Jun 30, 2020
  5. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    I took my brother home after I gathered his things from under the bridge and the only reason I did not grab my 12 gauge shotgun and go murder my mother in cold blood was my wife stealing and hiding my care keys.

I have never been so fucking angry in my entire life before or after.

I thought a cold rage was a literary term, but no, it is very very real.
    Jun 30, 2020
  6. LurkingInTheDeceit
    LurkingInTheDeceit
    ...had to take a second to process that, valid emotional response is valid. Given it was last October, I assume/hope your brother is in a better plac-phrasing- in a better living situation now?
    Jun 30, 2020
  7. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    During his time on the street he turned to meth, cause he just didn't know better and his mind was never all there to begin with.

He has a low rent apartment but the meth has fucked him up even worse.

I do not think there will be a happy ending.
    Jun 30, 2020
  8. LurkingInTheDeceit
    LurkingInTheDeceit
    Maybe so, your wife had the right idea of it though. Your mothers life isn’t worth the combination of your life, your brothers, your wife’s and basically everyone close to you that would be impacted by murdering her. The possible hope of your brother’s situation turning out for the better, is infinitely smaller without your help too.
    Jun 30, 2020
  9. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    I know, time has allowed that rage to cool to a manageable level. Every time I think about my brother and how fucked he is now just...makes me so angry all over again.
    Jun 30, 2020
    llat-2 and LurkingInTheDeceit like this.
  10. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    Today was just a bad day.
    Jun 30, 2020
    Gaigous and LurkingInTheDeceit like this.
  11. LurkingInTheDeceit
    LurkingInTheDeceit
    They happen. And even if getting revenge isn’t an optimal approach, anger and spite are powerful motivating tools for action in other ways. As long as you’re thinking in the long term and struggling to move forward in the present, there’s always hope for the future.
    Jun 30, 2020
  12. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    I only have 2 months left until my house and property is payed off!

Everytime I feel like shit I just think, "I'll be able to by a new computer soon cause I'll have some disposable income again!"
    Jun 30, 2020