1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Anondylar

1. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    I think it is, because of the general lack of anything happening and the plethora of bookkeeping updates that basically amount to "Do you buy this or not?". In any case, there's nothing left to do but play the sequence to this end. I'll try to make it so that this kind of sequence doesn't happen again.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  2. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    Although I'm not sure what people like about it. >.< Consensus seems to be that Nun Quest ought to move into society building, yet the most popular updates seem to be SoL. *shrugs*
    Jan 31, 2016
  3. marids
    marids
    The parts about buying stuff are still interesting because of the kinds of potential scenes they can induce. In fact, I'm personally baffled by how little people want to explore the city further and invite and introduce more new people for the lewd scenes! The more the merrier!
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Bre Karn like this.
  4. Tavarokk
    Tavarokk
    This sequence had a lot of potential to be fun if the votes weren't so conservative. As it is, shopping sticks close to necessities, and I'm subsisting on side scenes like Beth's bathing.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and BFldyq like this.
  5. BFldyq
    BFldyq
    I think the problem is a lack of a clear goal and method to achieve it. Plus, as above, conservative behaviour.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. BFldyq
    BFldyq
    We're basically in a holding pattern, unsure of how far or what we can push forward before crippling ourselves. And some players are deliberately throttling the descent into madness, which while important, is causing division in the ranks.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. BFldyq
    BFldyq
    There's also how far we /want/ to go, and our different descents. Megaolix has made clear they're not interested in groups of strangers, while others want it.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Frankly, after the drunken dare scene, a short pause was perhaps required.
    I'm disappointed at the lack of gloryhole scene, though. That futanari spell has a lot of potential, but it pretty much killed incentive to do the former.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and marids like this.
  9. BFldyq
    BFldyq
    And I'm disappointed at the loss of going out and seducing strangers, or convincing that knight we just met into a threesome. :p
    Jan 31, 2016
  10. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Frankly you should post a notice explaining that you think voting too conservztively is going to kill the Quest, and people should be a bit more adventurous.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. Tavarokk
    Tavarokk
    Wait, gloryholes and going out got noped out? I thought they're still in the queue, like this day's evening or something.
    Jan 31, 2016
  12. BFldyq
    BFldyq
    Our new spell seems to render it pointless.

Of course, counter-acting the above, there's also the PoV that too much lewds will detract from characterization, fluff and doing other interesting things. And that going too fast is OoC and boring.

There's a lot of conflicting view-points going on.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. Tavarokk
    Tavarokk
    We didn't choose to abort and use the spell instead though. Haven't even considered the possibility IC. The gloryholes got voted in and we even bought that map on the other hand, so I figure that action is still coming up. Can't really skip it either, given that it's a pretty big step for PC, as far as he experience with sex goes.
    Jan 31, 2016
  14. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    Uh....

No, as it is, Annabelle will go out to gloryholes with Annabeth, but I'm going to be skipping writing that scene because it's most likely going to interrupt flow.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and BFldyq like this.
  15. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    I also don't think people have been voting too conservatively. In fact, there were some options that I should not have offered (that weren't taken) because they would have broken characterisation, and in some ways I've lost track of Annabelle and Annabeth's characterisation myself due to the drunken dare night.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and BFldyq like this.
  16. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    Oooh no please write the gloryhole scene, it was one of those I was most expecting :(
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  17. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    Or it could possibly be that I haven't had a good handle on personalities after resurrecting it recently. After that there were several pivotal character moments that I probably did not handle very well, and Annabeth didn't exactly display that much unique characterisation that I could pick up on after that hiatus. (I don't keep notes.)
    Jan 31, 2016
  18. BFldyq
    BFldyq
    Bad Anondylar! Note keeping is an important skill and activity!
    Jan 31, 2016
  19. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    All true. The lack of glorious gloryhole scene makes me really sad, as if part of the happiness in my life was gone (well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm still a really sad QQer). The drunken dare one was awesome, seriously.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  20. Tavarokk
    Tavarokk
    Anon, what do you mean by 'interrupt flow'? I'm not sure how skipping gloryhole scene is supposed to work, because it'll be PC's first time servicing a real male and a complete stranger at that.
    Jan 31, 2016
  21. Tavarokk
    Tavarokk
    There's literally no way she could do it routinely, without getting some kind of strong impression. If anything, skipping it will interrupt flow, because we'll be seeing the aftermath without clear idea what happened. Unless you won't show any noticeable consequences, but that's just SoD breakage.
    Jan 31, 2016
  22. Bre Karn
    Bre Karn
    To go back to one of your earlier comments Anon, I personally find your Slice of Life updates to be pretty satisfying, though the budgetary allotment votes hold little interest to me. Maybe you should abstract it with an WW-like Resources rating?
    "Don't throw the baby with the bath's water," as my fellow countrymen are wont to say.
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  23. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    I don't think reworking yet another mechanic is going to be beneficial in any way at this stage.

The rationale for skipping the gloryhole scene is that Annabelle is likely to try and put it off as long as possible, until the end of the week. Thus, it won't be written as I've decided to skip any dare-related scenes that I can't fit in (these include getting Ninleyn off purely by tugging on her piercings).
    Jan 31, 2016
  24. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    To elaborate a bit more, it either fits in the current day or it's not going to be written. If the current day was the day she was going to go to a gloryhole with Annabeth, then she would likely spend the day worrying about it, possibly with Annabeth.
    Jan 31, 2016
  25. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    I really don't feel like writing another day, and I'm not going to insert a sudden sex scene either. And as the current day has been pretty much established to not be the day she's going to do so, it's not going to be written.
    Jan 31, 2016
  26. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    That's not to say I wouldn't appreciate an omake or something being written of it, and I would probably give some hefty rewards for it (since it's a rather important scene I'm skipping).
    Jan 31, 2016
  27. Tavarokk
    Tavarokk
    What about Emily's confession then? Are we getting two in a row, or will she not show up until way later if there will be a timeskip after the end of this day?
    Jan 31, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  28. Anondylar
    Anondylar
    The current day is confession day for a plethora of characters.
    Feb 1, 2016
  29. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    To comment, I don't care much for random sex all the times. Screw the 'conservative voting' calls. Thing is, Annabelle is a nun. Yes, we gave in to sex. That doesn't mean we should just go full sex all the time. If anything, given, how it changed her, I believe it should be 'special' to her.
    Feb 1, 2016
  30. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    And with that, I have no interest at all in random strangers. Would rather save it for named characters with a reason to care.
    Feb 1, 2016
  31. BFldyq
    BFldyq
    By "Conservative", I mean in general, not just sex.

...And I only just now realized that might not have been what Tavarokk meant. *Is embarrassed*
    Feb 1, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.