1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Plotvitalnpc

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I mean, are you telling me that our investigator character is willing to /just/ interrogate the biased AI girls? That they don't understand the words right in front of their face constantly throughout the game?
    Jan 22, 2015
  2. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    ...I need to write something to tie together all of my Hate Anthology thoughts. Having them bouncing around up there is knocking my mood all around the spectrum.
    Jan 23, 2015
  3. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    So..Hate Story is good?
    Jan 27, 2015
  4. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Yes, it's full of all the strong feelings it's supposed to be full of, and that works. I'm just bad with handling strong feelings.
    Jan 27, 2015
  5. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    Wow, just played through Annalog and got all the endings.
    Strong stuff.
    I like that she wasn't raped. It would have been the obvious thing to do.

but instead the meaningless sex with someone she was literally incapable of have a conversation with was the best part of her life. Sheesh.
    Jan 29, 2015
  6. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Mm.
    I kinda wanna see a fic that moves the perspective from being the investigator to watching over a version of the investigator as they react to everything.
    Oh, also portraying them as just curious and investigator-y enough to demonstrate that the actions that lead to the harem end aren't that implausible in-character,

And when I say 'I kinda wanna see' I mean 'I might write it myself, eventually'.
    Jan 29, 2015
  7. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    You are aware that the harem end is only possible through meta gaming/time travel.
    Jan 29, 2015
  8. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I deny the assertation that the Harem Ending is only possible through meta gaming/time travel. All of the Pale Bride's diaries are q-EUXui, with q, u, and i being numbers. The system for using that code to reach an entry is in front of you all game. If the investigator has an inquiring mind, they'll probably try it out.
    Jan 29, 2015
  9. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Even if not, say they end up on the road to the *Mute route, but answer that yes, they pity *Hyun-ae, *Mute is missing something, etc, partly out of empathy, and partly out of suspicion.
    Jan 29, 2015
  10. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    After all, some people expressed severe discomfort and doubt about how the Pale Bride was silenced, but the investigator never saw how. Presuming they noticed the pattern in the log codes, they might wonder what happens after My Last Stand, since she /clearly/ isn't silenced there, so they check to see if there's a -EUX25, starting in block seven.
    Jan 29, 2015
  11. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    There is, they vomit on their keyboard, they show *Mute, their doubts regarding *Mute's side of things confirmed. The investigator being the player, it's not impossible that someone would stumble onto it while playing the first time, with no spoilers. The problem is that the Harem End (and Route) were written under Love's assumption that they were impossible to get legitimately.
    Jan 29, 2015
  12. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    That is actually a pretty strong argument. I mean if this was real I would hope the investigator would spend more time messing around then I did.
    Jan 29, 2015
  13. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    Only found one good and one terrible fanfiction unfortunately.
    Jan 29, 2015
  14. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    What's the good one?
    Jan 29, 2015
  15. Nolrai2
  16. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    Jan 30, 2015