1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Protean

1. Protean
    Protean
    Oh btw, just some extra thoughts I wanted to share:
    -If you're reconsidering Kalawarner's role, I hope even if she's not joining Peerage then her storyline is concluded someway. Just my Fallen fetish tho
    -Mei the Succubus listed as Pawn then Bishop, typo?
    -Lucifuge served Bael not Lucifer, error?
    Jul 30, 2020
  2. Adudefromthesea
    Adudefromthesea
    I’m keeping Kalawarner but she will play a lesser role than the one I first imagined.

Not error, look up the six house of lucifer in the wiki. Grayfia’s young brother currently is the lucifer heir right hand
    Jul 30, 2020
  3. Protean
    Protean
    I see, thanks. Minor questions: saw hints of Cleria falling for Elias so did Cleria forget about Masaomi after revival, and did Masaomi appear in Binder storage after death?
    Jul 31, 2020
  4. Adudefromthesea
    Adudefromthesea
    Masaomi wasn't bound by Elias, he's really dead, Cleria got an extensive mind-controlled course in obedience, she does remember Masaomi but he doesn't matter much to her currently.
    Jul 31, 2020
  5. Adudefromthesea
    Adudefromthesea
    About falling in love, the Essence is so strong that anything bound would fall in love with Elias eventually (Being romantic love, brotherly love, or familiar love, depending on the thing that was bound.
    Jul 31, 2020
  6. Adudefromthesea
    Adudefromthesea
    Though romantic love is more common because Elias is unnaturally desirable) the only way for something bound by the essence to not fall in love is Elias making it so when he binds them.
    Jul 31, 2020
  7. Adudefromthesea
    Adudefromthesea
    Word limit is a bitch.
    Jul 31, 2020