1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lokhaxz

1. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    First of all, I love men. I just love women more than men. Not sure where you got the man hate from, but maybe you just looked at the tags and decided to be a jerk. I don't know why you felt the need to let us all know you have such a low opinion of women, but do me a favor and keep it to yourself in the future. I'd be more honest with what I feel like saying to you right now, but that would break Rule 1.
    Aug 24, 2020
  2. Lokhaxz
    Lokhaxz
    I don't really hate women per se, more that I can't trust them, and don't like being around them. That's more colored by my own experiences and personal biases with women. I guess after I had some time to think, something you wrote about how men were for fucking and not relationships brought me back to a dark place. If this kind of thing is better for a PM, I'll be sure to do so in the future.
    Aug 25, 2020
  3. Lokhaxz
    Lokhaxz
    I will say one thing. At the very least, you actually write futas using all their parts. Some cowards (especially in quests) write futa, but then just go around fucking things with their dick. Like, what's even the difference from voting male then?
    Aug 25, 2020
  4. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Yeah, that kind of thing isn't something you put on someone's profile page. More polite to either discuss it in the thread or start a private conversation. What you did there is akin to taking a dump on someone's front porch.
    Aug 25, 2020
    Ddmkm122 and Evilhippy like this.
  5. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    Sorry that it reminded you of dark places, but that was a character in one of my stories. The Saeko-System story, for instance, has a very dedicated male-female relationship between Saeko and Hondo, and he's one of my favorite characters I've written.
    Aug 25, 2020
    Ddmkm122, Evilhippy and Lokhaxz like this.
  6. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    On a more personal note, I've been burned both ways, by men and women. I'll also admit that the woman in question's method involved a lot more casual cruelty. I just don't have it in me to trust or give enough of myself to another person for a relationship anymore. Literally decided to live the rest of my life alone.
    Aug 25, 2020
  7. Lokhaxz
    Lokhaxz
    Yeah, for me third time wasn't the charm, probably why I let this bother me as much as it did. I suppose I'm not as past it as I thought. At this point I'd rather be celibate the rest of my life than leave myself that vulnerable again.
    Aug 25, 2020
  8. GurgleGerbil
    GurgleGerbil
    I'd toast to that.

I mean, it sucks and people suck sometimes, but agreed.
    Aug 25, 2020
    Ddmkm122, ScarletFlames and Evilhippy like this.
  9. ScarletFlames
    ScarletFlames
    Must... Resist... Blowjob pun...
    Sep 23, 2020
    Ddmkm122, Persimmon and GurgleGerbil like this.