1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by hellgodsrus

1. hellgodsrus
    hellgodsrus
    Sorry, make that next two days due to weird way Ao3 works.
    Feb 17, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  2. asdx
    asdx
    Why?
    Feb 17, 2016
  3. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Would you care to share a reason?
    Feb 17, 2016
  4. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    Get on chat so we can hug you properly!
    Feb 17, 2016
  5. ZipLopz
    ZipLopz
    Is there any particular reason as to why?
    Feb 17, 2016
  6. hellgodsrus
    hellgodsrus
    Just getting tired of the majority of the userbase here. Almost every time I go on I become upset - like, almost in tears upset - and it's not good for me any more. It's gotten to the point where I don't really check any threads.
    Feb 17, 2016
  7. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    *hugs* dammit :(
    Feb 17, 2016
  8. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    You will come join us on chat right? We're the nicer bunch and we enjoy having you around @~@
    Feb 17, 2016
  9. asdx
    asdx
    *Hugs hell* Hope you like AO3, and the people there are nicer.
    Feb 17, 2016
  10. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Ah. Unfortunate.

...If you do not wish to stay, if it causes you distress, then insisting that you do so is wrong.
    However, perhaps try taking a week or two off the site, instead? See how you feel after that?
    Feb 17, 2016
  11. hellgodsrus
    hellgodsrus
    This support is adorable, but as I said - it's just really really not being good for my mental health and I need to try and keep myself sane...:( EDIT: Val, I'll give that a go.
    Feb 17, 2016
  12. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    ... okay...
    But even if you're leaving QQ I still expect you to visit us on chat every now and then! You're almost a regular! :D
    Feb 17, 2016
  13. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    Yeah just... take a good break and relax away from here, we may not be super close but I think of you as a friend and you're really really cool so I wouldn't want you to force yourself to stay here just for us if things are that bad for you
    Feb 17, 2016
  14. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    ... I have no clue really, is QQ that bad? *wonders if SV/SB is any better*
    Feb 17, 2016
  15. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    There are quite a few intolerant asshats lying around, yes
    Feb 17, 2016
  16. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Isn't it worse on SV/SB?
    Feb 17, 2016
  17. CptTagon
    CptTagon
    I will miss you.
    Feb 17, 2016
  18. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    No not really
    Feb 17, 2016
  19. Robotninja
    Robotninja
    :(
    Sorry to see you go.
    Feb 17, 2016
    Ddmkm122, 1986ctcel and CptTagon like this.
  20. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    Wow, I thought this place was better. I guess I just have been lucky.

Good luck and do what ever you need to do.
    Feb 18, 2016