1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by d.fish

1. SailorOfMyVessel
    SailorOfMyVessel
    Now onto Copper...
    Dec 6, 2020
    d.fish and Biigoh like this.
  2. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    /me auuuus at the Young Mistress Lady Fishie and begs for her favor.
    Dec 6, 2020
    d.fish likes this.
  3. d.fish
    d.fish
    Here's an essence pill, outer court in-name disciple. *tosses over a tanuki furball*
    Dec 6, 2020
    Biigoh and SailorOfMyVessel like this.
  4. d.fish
    d.fish
    Don't spend it all in one place.
    Dec 6, 2020
    Biigoh likes this.
  5. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    /me auuuuus and ish nao a disciple of Fishie~
    /me becomes arrogant?!?!
    Dec 6, 2020
    d.fish likes this.
  6. d.fish
    d.fish
    If I lose Biigoh to some murderhobo protagonist, then I'm not going to avenge you.
    Dec 6, 2020
    Biigoh likes this.
  7. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Fishie needs to avenge Bii... say "courting death!"
    Dec 7, 2020
    d.fish likes this.
  8. d.fish
    d.fish
    The thing is, the transliteral that is the root of that phrase is more like "You're looking for your demise!" which would work a lot better, but it feels like the early translators were shit at english so this is the trope-y phrase we got. But at the same time, it's short and unlike how wordy how a lot of anime translations by bigger platforms tend to become.
    Dec 7, 2020
    Biigoh likes this.
  9. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    "Looking to die" seems like it'd be a better fit, to be honest.
    Dec 7, 2020
    d.fish likes this.
  10. d.fish
    d.fish
    找死, when transliteral, is cheesy af
    Dec 7, 2020
    Biigoh likes this.