1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coemgen98

1. Coemgen98
    Coemgen98
    Anyway, I am asking you these questions because I just wanna know if you have plans in continuing/reworking some of those older stories? Some of those stories have incredible plot potential to expand upon and I am a big fan of the Thu'um and the Seven Kingdoms.
    Jan 31, 2021
  2. Coemgen98
    Coemgen98
    Your new ones are great and all but the curiosity in me is just bugging me about the status of those older stories as I've been holding out hope that you would return. Anyway, thanks!
    Jan 31, 2021
  3. Brian Boru
    Brian Boru
    If you found the one that has the Th'uum and the Seven Kingdoms than yes that is mine. Not sure if I intend to expand on that one anytime soon but never let it be said that if inspiration hits me I won't take another look at an old story.

Which ones did you think had the most potential besides Thu'um?
    Jan 31, 2021
  4. Coemgen98
    Coemgen98
    Damn! Thanks for confirming and for replying! Old stories that have really good plot potential? All of your one shots in Random Stories deserve an expansion. Like Gaston is also on a really good track, Ranma of the highlands is too short to properly judge but Mackay is a good character and grandfather to go along with Ranma.
    Jan 31, 2021
  5. Coemgen98
    Coemgen98
    Sokka the strong also has potential for expansion as you've manage to set the plots to deviate from canon so it is interesting to see where you could go from there. Shinji of Gaul is also great but it could use polishing. There were too many inconsistencies with the overall reaction of people towards him, his behavior and the changes that occurred to him but the pace was good and the comedy hits its mark.
    Jan 31, 2021
  6. Coemgen98
    Coemgen98
    But I'm interested on how your Shinji will change the story.The older stories too are all too short but since you just started out, there's room there for continuation. Getafix could be updated too as is and just label it as pure crack. Short, absurd but simply amusing to read. Land of the Dead is obvious but you've already posted it here and I am biased on Thuum.
    Jan 31, 2021