1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by crashdash

1. Starcobra
    Starcobra
    I'm curious too.
    Apr 2, 2021
  2. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    It was explained before but he had an Authority called [Battle of Camlann] and it was basically a very potent version of a battlefield where everyone are equal and Mordred is on one side and everyone else is on the other. It stripped him of all Authorities and left him on the same level of physical prowess as his opponents so he was equal to them and the ones who died there were gone for good.
    Apr 2, 2021
    Xion930 likes this.
  3. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    He then worked on his Authority and used it as a foundation for Virtual Reality and installed it with technology and slowly was replacing parts of it with actual Virtual Reality and upon activating it all Players got stuck.
    Apr 2, 2021
    Xion930 likes this.
  4. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    He basically managed to reverse-engineer an Authority with technology and made it into a Game, he wanted to die but he also wanted to create a Campione with his death to ruin all the plans that were put into motion all over the World. No matter what, no matter what face he wore over the time of his existence, he always wanted to bring Salvation to Humanity and this was his last Gambit.
    Apr 2, 2021
    firedragonboy20 and Xion930 like this.
  5. Starcobra
    Starcobra
    Thank you for explaining. Also, pardon me for asking, but could you please update "One Thousand Steps: No Matter What" or "Dreams of Heroism: Journey of a Lifetime"; I am chomping at the bit to know what happens next in both stories.
    Apr 2, 2021
    Xion930 likes this.
  6. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    The 'Waifu Collection'-Fic already has a Snip ready, just my Betas taking their time Beta'ing it. The latter is up to Voting.
    Apr 2, 2021
    Xion930 likes this.
  7. Starcobra
    Starcobra
    Okay then, if either of the two fics I just mentioned are on the next voting list, could you please consider these my votes for them?
    Apr 2, 2021
    Xion930 likes this.
  8. Zaralann
    Zaralann
    They're not on the next List, they're on their Rotation. The Fic with Izuku is on the next one and the SAO/Campione one is a long way away due to how many Snips it already has.
    Apr 3, 2021
    Xion930 likes this.
  9. Starcobra
    Starcobra
    Okay. Thank you.
    Apr 3, 2021
    Xion930 likes this.